Thor
0 (0%)
X-Men Days of Future Past
0 (0%)
Other: Please list below
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

jimmy olsen

I tried to get as many different kinds of superhero movies as I could on to this last, but there are just so many.

What do you think Languish. Which is the best Superhero movie ever made?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Two X-Men films in the list and there's not the best film in the series  :mad: :P

I'll go with The Dark Knight, although I love Spider-Man 2 a lot, too. I'd probably vote The Incredibles if it wasn't for that uncomfortable Randian takeaway...

Eddie Teach

You listed Batman Returns over the original?  :huh:

I voted Dark Knight, might have voted Guardians of the Galaxy too if we could pick multiples.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sophie Scholl

Went with Deadpool.  It's the one I probably enjoyed the most.  Honorable mention to The Crow, Dredd, and The Dark Knight.  A lot of the DC animated flicks are solid as well.  I remember liking The New Frontier a lot.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 28, 2016, 05:11:43 AM
Went with Deadpool.  It's the one I probably enjoyed the most.  Honorable mention to The Crow, Dredd, and The Dark Knight.  A lot of the DC animated flicks are solid as well.  I remember liking The New Frontier a lot.

Thought about adding The Crow, but thought people might bitch that it wasn't really a superhero movie.

Forgot about Dredd. :face:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Dredd is NOT a fucking superhero. FFS.

Though points for forgot about Dredd.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Duque de Bragança

The real Batman i.e Batman: the Movie (Adam West).

Scipio

Animated adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Oexmelin

I think it is hard to overestimate the impact and influence of Tim Burton's 1989 Batman in re-launching the superhero genre.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Caliga

the original Superman.

"Miss TESCHMACHER!?!?!!?!!"
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points