News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The 2016 death thread--Who's next?

Started by dps, December 29, 2016, 05:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

LaVell Edwards is the latest casualty of 2016.  The way things have been going, probably not the last.

Josephus

I suggested several years ago we ought to do a dead pool....but that didn't go over so well.

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

11B4V

Hmmm, a lot of actors and musicians in the death zone.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

dps

Does Keion Carpenter count as a celebrity?  He was a former NFL player, but frankly I don't remember ever hearing of him before reading that he'd died.

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on December 29, 2016, 05:25:11 PM
I suggested several years ago we ought to do a dead pool....but that didn't go over so well.

And it is still a shitty idea.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.