News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World War Tweet: The Megaton Thread!

Started by CountDeMoney, December 22, 2016, 02:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oexmelin

Quote from: Syt on May 30, 2017, 08:10:56 AM
Well, I think Merkel & Co. over here will mostly wait till an adult becomes available to talk to in the White House.

That's a long time to wait.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Malthus

Quote from: Tamas on May 30, 2017, 07:33:42 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on May 30, 2017, 07:27:17 AM
I don't understand why or even who is pumping Trump tires on this NATO spending thing. What's their end game?

You mean, beside Russian agents using this to drive wedges in the major alliance opposing Russian expansion?

True, though you would think that a Russian oligarch would think twice about positively encouraging resurgent German militarization.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The U.S. Senate should switch to 51 votes, immediately, and get Healthcare and TAX CUTS approved, fast and easy. Dems would do it, no doubt!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I am glad we have to rely on what the Dems would hypothetically do since they have never controlled the Senate before  :lol:

The Dems love being able to blame their failure on Republican obstruction so they haven't.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on May 29, 2017, 11:07:18 AM
Valmy, that's a dangerous attitude to take.  You and I are reaching an age where things can start going wrong.  Often they can be fixed if caught early enough.  Make sure you keep getting regular check-ups. :hug:

Regular checkups? Sure. Going in to get something checked out again? No. My stupid life insurance then freaked out that I had had a test and started bugging me about it as well and threatened to drop me even though everything turned out fine. Fuck you insurance companies.

At least if I do nothing the life insurance will pay my family if I die.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

I don't understand why or even who is pumping Trump tires on this NATO spending thing. What's their end game?

You can't understand, nobody can understand what's going on in that meatloaf of a brain.  He possesses a complete inability to grasp these sorts of concepts, reducing them all to comparable concepts that he is familiar with, as a child does. He is ignorant, uneducated and functionally illiterate.

To him, NATO is a membership-driven club, complete with dues. Like Mar-a-Lago, or the New York Athletic Club.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 30, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

You can't understand, nobody can understand what's going on in that meatloaf of a brain.  He possesses a complete inability to grasp these sorts of concepts, reducing them all to comparable concepts that he is familiar with, as a child does. He is ignorant, uneducated and functionally illiterate.

To him, NATO is a membership-driven club, complete with dues. Like Mar-a-Lago, or the New York Athletic Club.

Yes that's Trump. I'm wondering why Bannon, Kushner, Mad Dog or the Russians keep talking to Trump about NATO.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

My only question is does all this make him unpopular at home? Ultimately if that is achieved, at least to a greater extent than it already is, then the damage could be minimal.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on May 30, 2017, 11:36:13 AM
My only question is does all this make him unpopular at home? Ultimately if that is achieved, at least to a greater extent than it already is, then the damage could be minimal.

You are there, does he look less popular in Texas now?

From what I can read is that Pro-Trumps are really Anti-Anti-Trump. Nothing will change that, not even covert or overt treason.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

His approval ratings in Texas are pretty bad but still not bad enough. Something like 55% disapprove and 40% approve or something. But that is still probably a majority of Republicans approving so he should be alright if those numbers somehow hold up until the 2020 Primaries.

Zanza

grumbler

Quote from: Zanza on May 30, 2017, 12:53:34 PM
Nordic head of governments trolling Trump's orb:
https://twitter.com/mattbpete/status/869550850368262145/photo/1

Hey!  Don't fuck with the Orb!  You kids - get away from there!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

3 hours ago:

Despite the constant negative press covfefe

:unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Syt on May 31, 2017, 02:10:11 AM
3 hours ago:

Despite the constant negative press covfefe

:unsure:

QuoteDonald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump  3h3 hours ago

Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ???  Enjoy!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on May 29, 2017, 11:07:18 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 29, 2017, 10:47:43 AM
Quote from: Liep on May 29, 2017, 04:20:19 AM
I'm confused about the US healthcare system, it's twice as expensive as european average healthcare and yet citizens have to pay of it themselves as well? How is that possible?

I just don't use medical care much anymore because it is too expensive and I have health insurance. I went to go check something out 4 years ago, it was a half hour appointment and it turned out everything was cool. Then I was billed over $1,000.00 dollars for it once my insurance paid what they agreed to pay. Bear in mind they did not even treat anything just did a few tests. Yeah...I will take my chances in the future.

Valmy, that's a dangerous attitude to take.  You and I are reaching an age where things can start going wrong.  Often they can be fixed if caught early enough.  Make sure you keep getting regular check-ups. :hug:
at 1000$ a check up, he'll go broke before dying.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.