News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Referendum Rejected, Renzi Resigns

Started by MadImmortalMan, December 04, 2016, 06:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

What do you think I'm doing right now?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on December 06, 2016, 07:16:57 AM

This post must be a first for Languish.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: mongers on December 06, 2016, 08:27:57 AM

The first time someone asked a question?

mongers

Quote from: garbon on December 06, 2016, 08:40:24 AM

The first time someone posted whilst do that act.  :P :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: mongers on December 06, 2016, 08:57:53 AM

I'm at work. :rolleyes:

Maladict

Quote from: garbon on December 06, 2016, 09:03:27 AM
Quote from: mongers on December 06, 2016, 08:57:53 AM

I'm at work. :rolleyes:

Not sure that would be a first.

Zanza

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 05, 2016, 04:57:57 PM
Quote from: mongers on December 05, 2016, 04:52:52 PM

:lol:

Four down, one to go.  :P
Merkel got 90% at her party conference today and is thus the conservative candidate again. The Conservatives are polling a bit better again too...

Angela die Ewige...  :rolleyes:

DGuller

Merkel and Germany are shaping up to be what Churchill and UK were 80 years ago.

Zanza

That's silly. Those articles declaring Merkel that last defender of liberalism are not understanding her personality, her domestic political power or the willingness of Germany to actually use its anyway rather limited power.

Valmy

And there is plenty of defenders of liberalism left inside the other western countries. We are not all totalitarian dictatorships yet.

Well except for the corrupt Trudeau regime in Canada. According to viper anyway  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

Quote from: Zanza on December 06, 2016, 03:01:08 PM
That's silly. Those articles declaring Merkel that last defender of liberalism are not understanding her personality, her domestic political power or the willingness of Germany to actually use its anyway rather limited power.
Churchill wasn't exactly progressive either, even by the standards of the time.