NFL Week 13: About to round the final corner for the season. So sad!

Started by CountDeMoney, December 04, 2016, 01:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 19, 2016, 12:28:05 PM
Packers on a winning streak, they almost have to win out though to make the playoffs/clinch NFC North.

They get the Vikings next week, then the Lions.  The Lions play the Cowboys before the season-ender with Green Bay.  There's a good chance that they come into that game tied, and the winner takes the division while the loser misses the playoffs.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 19, 2016, 10:56:13 AM
Timmy has stopped referring to Nguyen Gland in the first person plural!!  :w00t:

Pats pick up a Vietnamese player when I wasn't looking? :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 19, 2016, 06:47:33 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 19, 2016, 10:56:13 AM
Timmy has stopped referring to Nguyen Gland in the first person plural!!  :w00t:

Pats pick up a Vietnamese player when I wasn't looking? :unsure:

aka Nguy enGland
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

PRC

Someone got a video of a San Diego Chargers security guard jerking himself off while standing right by the cheerleaders on the field.  Here is a twitter link to the vid: https://twitter.com/LOV_app/status/811104147797921793

MadBurgerMaker

Brock seems to have sucked his way to the bench.  Tom Savage will be starting against the Bengals.

Alcibiades

Up against Frunk for the Languish FF Championship.  Jordan Matthews gonna cost him.   :showoff:

Have to get back to my.....2012 glory.   :rolleyes:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

frunk

Still a lot of games to play.  Personally I'm thinking it's a retread of 2010.

Alcibiades

Quote from: frunk on December 24, 2016, 08:44:52 AM
Still a lot of games to play.  Personally I'm thinking it's a retread of 2010.

Doubling down on the vikings playing from behind and having to throw all day.   :tinfoil:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

frunk

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 24, 2016, 01:37:35 PM

Doubling down on the vikings playing from behind and having to throw all day.   :tinfoil:

No, me winning the LFFL.

Alcibiades

Alcibiades