NFL Week 13: About to round the final corner for the season. So sad!

Started by CountDeMoney, December 04, 2016, 01:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

QuoteNFL Point Spreads For Week 13
NFL Spreads 12/4 - 12/5, 2016

Date & Time    Favorite    Spread    Underdog[/b]
12/4 1:00 ET    Denver    -3.5    At Jacksonville
12/4 1:00 ET    At Atlanta    -5    Kansas City
12/4 1:00 ET    At Green Bay    -6.5    Houston
12/4 1:00 ET    At Cincinnati    -1.5    Philadelphia
12/4 1:00 ET    At New Orleans    -6.5    Detroit
12/4 1:00 ET    San Francisco    -1    At Chicago
12/4 1:00 ET    At New England    -13    Los Angeles
12/4 1:00 ET    At Baltimore    -3.5    Miami
12/4 4:05 ET    At Oakland    -3    Buffalo
12/4 4:25 ET    At San Diego    -3.5    Tampa Bay
12/4 4:25 ET    At Arizona    -2.5    Washington
12/4 4:25 ET    At Pittsburgh    -6    NY Giants
12/4 8:30 ET    At Seattle    -7.5    Carolina

Monday Night Football Point Spread

12/5 8:30 ET    Indianapolis    -2    At NY Jets

Liep

Got my hands on a Game Pass and first thing I see when I turn on the Falcons - Chiefs game? That same goddamn husband-took-the-fence commercial as last year, get it together, Americans. :zzz
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

grumbler

So Tom Brady, with 201 victories, takes over as the winningest QB all-time.   His .775 regular season winning percentage is also the highest for any QB with 100 games played.  GOAT?  GOAT.  And he's not done yet.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Yes he is a goat fucker, but what does that have to do with NFL?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

An impressive career, and eventually most people will likely even forget the cheating stuff.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

jimmy olsen

Holy hell are the Rams pathetic. Difficult to judge the Patriots play due to their opposition.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on December 04, 2016, 11:08:39 PM
An impressive career, and eventually most people will likely even forget the cheating stuff.

Indeed, though a player who has never cheated doesn't exist.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

I'm sorry about that dolphin massacre yesterday, Baron.  Usually the Ravens don't drive such a large group to a lagoon to be slaughtered en masse like that.  It was distasteful and inhumane.

jimmy olsen

Great game against the Ravens, with a Valmy approved tantrum by Brady.

Looking good despite the depth issues.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Pats are looking suprisingly good the last two weeks. We might make it back to the Superbowl after all. :w00t:

1 Karma Chameleon point

Sophie Scholl

The futility streak is over!  Oakland will be going back to the playoffs!! :yeah:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on December 04, 2016, 11:08:39 PM

I won't. God Bless Brady and his actually giving a fuck unlike the rest of the No Fun League.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Timmy has stopped referring to Nguyen Gland in the first person plural!!  :w00t:

Alcibiades

Packers on a winning streak, they almost have to win out though to make the playoffs/clinch NFC North.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain