News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mexican Illegal Immigration Poll

Started by The Minsky Moment, November 30, 2016, 02:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will illegal immigration from Mexico go up or down during Trump's first term in office?

¡Salta! says Dora -  It will go up!
15 (46.9%)
None shall pass the Wall - It will go down!
13 (40.6%)
Paleoconservative dreams come true - Trump will be impeached or never take office
4 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2016, 02:32:46 PM
Up is a good guess.  If Donald throws a couple hundred billion in debt at highway projects that's a lot of manpower needed.  Plus there are signs that FDI in Mexico is drying up.

and no one else will pick those fields. Beaners need something to do. Course Home Depot will still be around. Oooo and the taco trucks.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

I used to think no one else would cut up hogs and cows either, but a friend of mine who used to teach ESL night classes at the JC says a lot of her African students work in meat packing plants.

Phillip V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2016, 07:47:58 PM
I used to think no one else would cut up hogs and cows either, but a friend of mine who used to teach ESL night classes at the JC says a lot of her African students work in meat packing plants.

By which methods/avenues were her Africans brought to America to work in the plants?

Ed Anger

They left a trail of bananas, fried chicken and watermelon that lead to the meat packing plant.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 30, 2016, 07:43:37 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2016, 02:32:46 PM
Up is a good guess.  If Donald throws a couple hundred billion in debt at highway projects that's a lot of manpower needed.  Plus there are signs that FDI in Mexico is drying up.

and no one else will pick those fields. Beaners need something to do. Course Home Depot will still be around. Oooo and the taco trucks.

Don't forget the highly competitive leaf blower industry.  Thankfully, the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) offers multiple certifications in the behavioral competencies required to effectively apply leaf blower knowledge in the modern landscaping workplace in support of organizational groundskeeping.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Phillip V on November 30, 2016, 07:52:20 PM
By which methods/avenues were her Africans brought to America to work in the plants?

Didn't ask.  Are we taking refugees from Zaire?

Josquius

Probably it will go down. But more due to the failing American economy than anything trump does intentionally.
██████
██████
██████

viper37

Quote from: Tyr on December 01, 2016, 03:21:38 AM
Probably it will go down. But more due to the failing American economy than anything trump does intentionally.
He'll take credit for it.  Just like the 7M$ tax break by Indiana to keep less than half the Carrier plant employees in the US.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2016, 07:54:39 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on November 30, 2016, 07:52:20 PM

Didn't ask.  Are we taking refugees from Zaire?

Dude - that country hasn't been called Zaire for almost 20 years now.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Barrister on December 01, 2016, 02:46:50 PM

And now there are two Congos.  So I call it Zaire.

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 01, 2016, 02:47:32 PM

And what's your excuse for continuing to use Siam and Ceylon? :yeahright:

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 01, 2016, 02:47:32 PM

Do you realise you use the Imperialist Portuguese name for Congo-Kinshasa?  :whistle:

Ed Anger

I've switched my poisition. Liquidate every Mexican. Starting with Tim. I reclassified him as a Mexican.

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 01, 2016, 03:54:37 PM
I've switched my poisition. Liquidate every Mexican. Starting with Tim. I reclassified him as a Mexican.

Those Doritos Locos Tacos really did a number on your colon, eh? :console:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on December 01, 2016, 03:58:23 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 01, 2016, 03:54:37 PM

Those Doritos Locos Tacos really did a number on your colon, eh? :console:

Too much sodium.