Main Menu

Fidel Castro Dead

Started by Habbaku, November 26, 2016, 12:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

More disgusting ambivalent shit.

grumbler

Quote from: Josephus on November 26, 2016, 02:34:48 PM
I'm not. One was a failed leader who brought poverty to thousands of people. The other was the murderous president of Cuba a thoroughly repellent police state.

Fixed that for you, though I acknowledge that it is likelier that you know, and therefor sympathize more with, people who lost their jobs because of Thatcher than people who lost their lives because of Castro.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Trudeau and Juncker do not disappoint, proving themselves to be disgusting pieces of shit:

http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/26/five-worst-responses-fidel-castro-death

Martinus

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 26, 2016, 04:59:07 PM
For the record, in case anyone was wondering, I would be proud if my President said the first quote. I would be disgusted and ashamed if my President said the second.

:jaron:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

For the record, in case anyone was wondering, I would be proud if my President said the first quote. I would be disgusted and ashamed if my President said the second.
no one cares.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on November 26, 2016, 05:19:15 PM
Can Carter die already?

He's doing God's work.  What are you waiting for, AIDS bucket?

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

mongers

Quote from: garbon on November 26, 2016, 05:29:06 PM

I think his browser auto-complete has gone wrong or something, so his facebook reposts/likes are being posted here and his Languish posts are appearing on facebook.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

grumbler

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on November 26, 2016, 06:04:58 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 26, 2016, 05:19:15 PM
Can Carter die already?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/26/jimmy-carter-mourns-castros-death-praises-dictator-for-his-love-of-his-country/

Carter made you free by running guns to Osama, tho.

I had no idea he had a more exciting career as ex-president than just helping to build houses.  Smuggling guns to terrorists certainly made the time pass more quickly!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on November 26, 2016, 07:53:47 PM
I had no idea he had a more exciting career as ex-president than just helping to build houses.  Smuggling guns to terrorists certainly made the time pass more quickly!

That's Navy for you.  Always working angles.  #HabitatforBaseCops

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on November 26, 2016, 05:29:06 PM

Is he seriously coming down on guys who failed to criticize a dictatorship?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on November 26, 2016, 05:05:10 PM

More disgusting ambivalent shit.

Many people and organizations love oppression.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Berkut

He gave Cuba back to the people so much that some of them had to be shot in order to make sure they appreciated it enough.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned