Started by Habbaku, November 26, 2016, 12:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on November 26, 2016, 12:22:12 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 26, 2016, 11:59:00 AM
Quote from: derspiess on November 26, 2016, 01:40:20 AM
Best month ever.

But your candidate lost :(

Hillary lost, the Clinton Machine is dead, and a bunch of people lost their shit over it. I'll take he hit.

I was joking :P

Anyway the machine will be replaced by far leftists who will eventually seize power so...yeah!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on November 26, 2016, 12:24:21 PM
Frankly, I am disgusted by the apparent ambiguity of some people here when it comes to Castro.

Says the fag that supports fag haters. 

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on November 26, 2016, 12:25:25 PM
Quote from: Josephus on November 26, 2016, 08:44:32 AM
ps...those of you celebrating. When I ddi same for that thatcher woman, this forum shat upon me.

I hope you are trolling. Because you would need to be insane to seriously compare the two.

He has stated his love for Cuba multiple times.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 26, 2016, 12:28:03 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 26, 2016, 12:24:21 PM
Frankly, I am disgusted by the apparent ambiguity of some people here when it comes to Castro.

I bet he's disgusted at what he has become too. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Languish would've been interesting when Che got killed.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

And just imagine how many yuks the Trotsky hit in Mexico City would've been.

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on November 26, 2016, 01:47:30 PM
Languish would've been interesting when Che got killed.

It's funny how people who never experienced communism seem to have a soft spot for it.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on November 26, 2016, 01:55:47 PM
It's funny how people who never experienced communism seem to have a soft spot for it.

Josephus

ps...those of you celebrating. When I ddi same for that thatcher woman, this forum shat upon me.

I hope you are trolling. Because you would need to be insane to seriously compare the two.

I'm not. One was a failed leader who brought poverty to thousands of people. The other was the president of Cuba.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on November 26, 2016, 02:34:48 PM

I'm not. One was a failed leader who brought poverty to thousands of people. The other was the president of Cuba.

One was leader of a country that is prosperous today. The other was the president of Cuba.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Of all the comparisons to focus on, you choose *poverty*??  People earn $20 a month in the workers' paradise.  Castro bought poverty to millions.  Thatcher stopped giving miners other people's money.

dps

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 26, 2016, 04:12:17 PM

Of all the comparisons to focus on, you choose *poverty*??  People earn $20 a month in the workers' paradise.  Castro bought poverty to millions.  Thatcher stopped giving miners other people's money.

He's a left-wing fool.  Of course he hates a democratically elected conservative who modernized the country's economy, and loves a repressive communist dictatorship.

Martinus

Two political figures on Castro's death:

QuoteToday, the world marks the passing of a brutal dictator who oppressed his own people for nearly six decades. Fidel Castro's legacy is one of firing squads, theft, unimaginable suffering, poverty and the denial of fundamental human rights.

While Cuba remains a totalitarian island, it is my hope that today marks a move away from the horrors endured for too long, and toward a future in which the wonderful Cuban people finally live in the freedom they so richly deserve.

QuoteWe know that this moment fills Cubans — in Cuba and in the United States — with powerful emotions, recalling the countless ways in which Fidel Castro altered the course of individual lives, families, and of the Cuban nation.

History will record and judge the enormous impact of this singular figure on the people and world around him.

I don't think this needs any comment.

Martinus

For the record, in case anyone was wondering, I would be proud if my President said the first quote. I would be disgusted and ashamed if my President said the second.

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on November 26, 2016, 12:22:12 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 26, 2016, 11:59:00 AM
Quote from: derspiess on November 26, 2016, 01:40:20 AM
Best month ever.

But your candidate lost :(

Hillary lost, the Clinton Machine is dead, and a bunch of people lost their shit over it. I'll take he hit.

Your boy Putin won, so good on you.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned