1 (11.1%)
1 (11.1%)
0 (0%)
2 (22.2%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: November 21, 2016, 01:22:00 PM

Duque de Bragança

First results indicate a big surprise with Droopy, sorry François Fillon, #3, being the first with more than 40 %. :o
Second, Juppé the favourite, so Sarko is out. That's quite an upset.

These are only estimates for now.

CountDeMoney

Of all the countless photos available of these people, did you have to go with the 1600 x 1200 desktop wallpaper for all of them?  Fuck, man.

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

Phillip V

"It is time for me to attempt a life with more private passion and less public passion." -Nicolas Sarkozy  :hmm:

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 20, 2016, 04:04:33 PM
Of all the countless photos available of these people, did you have to go with the 1600 x 1200 desktop wallpaper for all of them?  Fuck, man.

Those were the best ones for each candidate, sorry.  :Embarrass: Feel free to reduce them with your mod powers.

garbon

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 21, 2016, 12:39:11 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 20, 2016, 04:04:33 PM

Those were the best ones for each candidate, sorry.  :Embarrass: Feel free to reduce them with your mod powers.

If you use google images you can select the bit that shows image dimensions and many times it'll give you several other sizes of the image.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

You can add width=XXX within the [ img ] tag to have the board resize the picture automatically.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Phillip V on November 20, 2016, 05:34:00 PM
"It is time for me to attempt a life with more private passion and less public passion." -Nicolas Sarkozy  :hmm:

Once again, a departure speech is better than the speeches he gave during the campaign.  :hmm:

celedhring

Should I be afraid of Le Pen winning this? It would be a total disaster, and after Brexit and Trump I don't know anymore.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: celedhring on November 21, 2016, 07:01:21 AM
You can add width=XXX within the [ img ] tag to have the board resize the picture automatically.

I keep forgetting that one. There should be a reminder somewhere staying always on top like the General Issues thread.

Quote from: celedhring on November 21, 2016, 07:53:15 AM
Should I be afraid of Le Pen winning this? It would be a total disaster, and after Brexit and Trump I don't know anymore.

A bit early, the so-called left if beaten by Marine Le Pen and Fillon would say vote Fillon to avoid Le Pen. Hollande, were he to be candidate has no chance of getting to the run-off right now and the other PS figures are the same if less tainted.
Now, Fillon will have to water down his very free-market (for France) program. Some people already call him Thatcher.

celedhring

Spanish media say Fillon wants detente with Russia, wants to ban gay adoption, is an immigration hardliner, wants to ban the burkini...  I guess he'd be better than Le Pen, but color me unexcited  :hmm:

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on November 21, 2016, 08:46:31 AM
Spanish media say Fillon wants detente with Russia, wants to ban gay adoption, is an immigration hardliner, wants to ban the burkini...  I guess he'd be better than Le Pen, but color me unexcited  :hmm:

I see. I guess everybody is going this direction these days.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 21, 2016, 10:24:22 AM
everyone but Germany?!

They are coming along.

Damn maybe 2007 was the new Great Depression in more ways than we thought.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."