News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Flashpoint Latvia

Started by Jacob, November 17, 2016, 04:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 18, 2016, 07:32:27 PM
I regret nothing.

I expect your memory is going pretty fast these days, so it's great that you can let go of your regrets as part of that :hug:

11B4V

With giving Battlefront stupid ideas.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on November 18, 2016, 03:44:58 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 18, 2016, 03:43:36 PM
Quote from: Zanza on November 18, 2016, 02:56:55 PM
I am usually a big fan of our soft power approach, but in the current situation Germany should build a big base in the Baltics and station a panzer division there.

Quote from: The Brain on November 18, 2016, 03:08:03 PM

Oh my God yes.

Be careful with those; it's not like you have as many as you used to :mellow:

They can fill the ranks with eager Osttruppen volunteers.

Needs a Teutonic Order reference for the Expeditionary Corps. :)

Herman von Salza? Walter von Plettenberg?

Martinus

garbon

Marti and I were on the same wavelength. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus