Canadian Synagogue Defaced with Swastikas and Anti-Semitic Slurs

Started by Jacob, November 17, 2016, 02:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 12:07:59 PM
I'd argue that forming street gangs and finding Trump supporters to beat up would be a fatal strategy. Focus on the media, serve on subpoenas, write editorials, get active in organizations. But don't resort to violence.

That's exactly what a Branch Trumpidian sympathizer would say.  Fuck you, Jew-hater.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 12:12:09 PM
I'd argue that forming street gangs and finding Trump supporters to beat up would be a fatal strategy. Focus on the media, serve on subpoenas, write editorials, get active in organizations. But don't resort to violence.

That's exactly what a Branch Trumpidian sympathizer would say.  Fuck you, Jew-hater.

Well, he's Swiss.  They didn't join in in the big Nazi bashing of the 1940's.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Hamilcar

I hate to break it to you, but half my family is Jewish. Asshole.

The Brain

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 12:17:40 PM

OK Jesus.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Funny, that never seems to stop you cuntinental Euros from being fascist sympathizers.   

Hamilcar

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 12:19:50 PM

Funny, that never seems to stop you cuntinental Euros from being fascist sympathizers.

America is currently winning the fascism sweepstakes. I'll smugly cherish my liberty from a distance.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 12:20:33 PM
America is currently winning the fascism sweepstakes. I'll smugly cherish my liberty from a distance.

Don't worry, alt-right cockmuncher.  The radioactive fallout from the 2019 detonations in France will eventually get to you.

Hamilcar

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 12:27:12 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 12:20:33 PM

Don't worry, alt-right cockmuncher.  The radioactive fallout from the 2019 detonations in France will eventually get to you.

And you might actually be able to buy cheap real estate in a few years. Probably from some of your non-white neighbors, since they'll be in a camp.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 12:28:24 PM
And you might actually be able to buy cheap real estate in a few years. Probably from some of your non-white neighbors, since they'll be in a camp.

Don't you have some banking to do?  Deposit some gold fillings or something?

Hamilcar

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 12:31:21 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 12:28:24 PM

Don't you have some banking to do?  Deposit some gold filings or something?

Don't let your frustration out on me, go yell at Spicy's family or something.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 12:32:39 PM

It's your trollboat too.  Now go get caught in an avalanche or something, or whatever the fuck it is you montagnards do when you're pretending you're not earning interest on dead Jew money.

Hamilcar

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 12:40:04 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 12:32:39 PM

It's your trollboat too.  Now go get caught in an avalanche or something, or whatever the fuck it is you montagnards do when you're pretending you're not earning interest on dead Jew money.

I've never talked about it here because I never thought it was relevant, but you are deeply insulting me and my family right now.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 12:42:35 PM
I've never talked about it here because I never thought it was relevant, but you are deeply insulting me and my family right now.

Big fucking deal, fuck you and your feelings, you alt-right fanboi fuck.  Assfucks like you just continue to reinforce the premise that all Europeans are antisemites, and Europeans with Jewish blood are just well-disciplined antisemites.

Deeply insulting.  Go fuck yourself.

Hamilcar

I suggest you go away and rethink some things. You shouldn't be angry with me, you should be angry with people like spicy. Genuine liberals like me are, or at least should be, your best allies in this shitty situation.

garbon

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 12:52:12 PM
I suggest you go away and rethink some things. You shouldn't be angry with me, you should be angry with people like spicy. Genuine liberals like me are, or at least should be, your best allies in this shitty situation.

You don't seem like a very good ally. A fickle one perhaps.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.