And we're back!

Main Menu

Is this true? Black slave masters

Started by Siege, November 16, 2016, 07:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Capetan Mihali

The American Pageant! :)  That brings me back.  Especially to the question of how that title was chosen... :hmm:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on November 17, 2016, 05:56:47 PM
Disappointing :(

Now that your team runs the country, you've got to up your trolling game if you want bites.

garbon

derspiess

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 17, 2016, 04:48:22 PM
Congrats on your new "friends" Siege.

Hey...do you think--when the time comes--Siegy and Marti are both going to be in the same camp? 

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 17, 2016, 08:18:46 PM

Hey...do you think--when the time comes--Siegy and Marti are both going to be in the same camp?

Siege will be the Kapo.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

If history is anything to go by, marti will be the one putting seigy in a camp. He is polish after all, they have experience.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on November 17, 2016, 08:28:34 PM

If history is anything to go by, marti will be the one putting seigy in a camp. He is polish after all, they have experience.

Going to be kinda tough not to wake everybody in the barracks when he's trying to take off Siegy's boots after getting him drunk on two week old apple juice.  WITH COOPERATION COMES PRIVILEGE