Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: The Larch on January 06, 2021, 04:50:13 PM
QuoteCongresswoman Cori Bush
@RepCori

I believe the Republican members of Congress who have incited this domestic terror attack through their attempts to overturn the election must face consequences. They have broken their sacred Oath of Office.

I will be introducing a resolution calling for their expulsion.

Expelling half the republican delegation of congress will help to calm things down.  :lol:

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Solmyr

The Brain

Remember when the US had Patton charge down Pennsylvania Avenue to disperse military veterans? Now they won't even defend the Capitol against a coup.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Larch

Interview with the Buffalo head guy from a previous protest. QAnon nut, surprising absolutely nobody.

https://twitter.com/_alexsegura_/status/1346933664718852098

crazy canuck

Quote from: The Larch on January 06, 2021, 05:05:12 PM
Interview with the Buffalo head guy from a previous protest. QAnon nut, surprising absolutely nobody.

https://twitter.com/_alexsegura_/status/1346933664718852098

He is a self professed shaman sent by Q.  Explains everything.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Barrister on January 06, 2021, 04:52:44 PM
Quote from: The Larch on January 06, 2021, 04:50:13 PM
QuoteCongresswoman Cori Bush
@RepCori

I believe the Republican members of Congress who have incited this domestic terror attack through their attempts to overturn the election must face consequences. They have broken their sacred Oath of Office.

I will be introducing a resolution calling for their expulsion.

QuoteIlhan Omar
@IlhanMN

I am drawing up Articles of Impeachment.

Donald J. Trump should be impeached by the House of Representatives & removed from office by the United States Senate.

We can't allow him to remain in office, it's a matter of preserving our Republic and we need to fulfill our oath.

I'm okay with impeaching Trump at this point, but it needs to come from bipartisan leadership, not "The Squad".

The other side supports this though.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

chipwich

This is what happens in a weak society that refuses to slaughter traitors.

The Larch

QuotePentagon says Pence, not Trump, approved National Guard deployment

The acting secretary of defense, Christopher Miller, said in a statement that he discussed the deployment of National Guard troops to the Capitol with Mike Pence, not Donald Trump.

"Chairman Milley and I just spoke separately with the Vice President and with Speaker Pelosi, Leader McConnell, Senator Schumer and Representative Hoyer about the situation at the U.S. Capitol," Miller said in the statement.

"We have fully activated the D.C. National Guard to assist federal and local law enforcement as they work to peacefully address the situation. We are prepared to provide additional support as necessary and appropriate as requested by local authorities."

There were earlier reports that the Pentagon had initially denied the request for National Guard troops to be deployed, but reinforcements have now been sent to the Capitol.

Solmyr

mongers

This must have cheered up Vladimir Putin's day no end.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Larch

The sergeant at arms of the House of Representatives has announced that the Capitol building is secure again.

The Brain

Quote from: The Larch on January 06, 2021, 05:46:11 PM
The sergeant at arms of the House of Representatives has announced that the Capitol building is secure again.

As secure as this morning?

Solmyr

Apparently they arrested a whole 13 people. :lmfao:

The Larch

Quote from: Solmyr on January 06, 2021, 05:48:27 PM
Apparently they arrested a whole 13 people. :lmfao:

In contrast, 14.000+ people were arrested in the protests after George Floyd's death.

The Brain