News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Trump and followers prepare to leave he White House.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Syt on November 05, 2020, 04:39:33 AM

that's pretty insulting to the people on that photo

Sheilbh

Quote from: Syt on November 05, 2020, 04:39:33 AM
As I say I'm fascinated by how Trump would process defeat and I think there's a genuine chance he just goes to Mar-a-Lago for good.

Edit: Also, even if he were, somehow, to survive this election - there will be be a Donald J Trump Presidential Library :o
Let's bomb Russia!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 05, 2020, 07:51:33 AM
Edit: Also, even if he were, somehow, to survive this election - there will be be a Donald J Trump Presidential Library :o
Millions and bigly millions of beautiful copies of The Art of the Deal.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Crazy_Ivan80

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on November 05, 2020, 09:11:46 AM

Didn't we say it'd be collected prints of his Tweets?  :P
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on November 05, 2020, 09:55:18 AM
Quote from: Caliga on November 05, 2020, 09:11:46 AM

Didn't we say it'd be collected prints of his Tweets?  :P
:sleep:

You guys ever see the Frank Caliendo skit about the Bill Clinton Presidential Library?  :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Sophie Scholl

Every news agency should cut away from this farce of a news conference.  :yuk:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 05, 2020, 06:53:08 PM
Every news agency should cut away from this farce of a news conference.  :yuk:
is it on? MSNBC not showing it.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".