News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Following a suggestion by George Takei, gay guys doing gay things have taken over the #ProudBoys hashtag.

The Canadian Forces in the US got in on the fun.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on October 07, 2020, 09:14:51 AM

:unsure:

James Woods is such a paranoid celebrity crank I feel like he is destined to be President.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on October 07, 2020, 12:44:28 PM
Quote from: Syt on October 07, 2020, 09:14:51 AM

:unsure:

James Woods is such a paranoid celebrity crank I feel like he is destined to be President.

Is he even a celebrity any more?  In the last 20 years he's done maybe two miniseries and a couple of TV guest appearances.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Quote from: grumbler on October 07, 2020, 04:52:27 PM
Is he even a celebrity any more?  In the last 20 years he's done maybe two miniseries and a couple of TV guest appearances.

You had me wondering so I checked IMDB.  Mostly just done a lot of voice work over the last 20 years.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000249/

However since some of that voice work is for playing "James Woods" I think you could argue he's a celebrity just by being James Woods.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sheilbh

Saw a bit of Trump's latest clip. I feel like of all the minor indignities he's visited on his office the worst is trying to make the phrase "your favourite president" happen. It's like a White House "fetch" <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Sheilbh on October 07, 2020, 05:18:51 PM
Saw a bit of Trump's latest clip. I feel like of all the minor indignities he's visited on his office the worst is trying to make the phrase "your favourite president" happen. It's like a White House "fetch" <_<

It's very confusing, why is Chester Arthur doing all this stuff in 2020?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

merithyn

Quote from: Syt on October 07, 2020, 09:45:15 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313852035087953920

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
NOW THAT THE RADICAL LEFT DEMOCRATS GOT COUGHT COLD IN THE (NON) FRIENDLY TRANSFER OF GOVERNMENT, IN FACT, THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN AND WENT FOR A COUP, WE ARE ENTITLED TO ASK THE VOTERS FOR FOUR MORE YEARS. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU VOTE!

No longer available on Twitter. :lol:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Valmy

I do not intend on forgetting any of the many incidents during the preceding decades of Donald Trump idiocy when I vote next week.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 07, 2020, 09:53:11 PM
Does Twitter have spell check?

Only for words that got cought by the scanner.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

In a freaky coincidence, Trump self-discovered a miracle cure to Covid and it happens to be made by one of his golfing buddies. Such a small world.

He promised he'll use the army to deliver this cure for free to all Americans.

Sheilbh

We really are not far off Trump selling his own proven, effective herbal remedies for covid :lol:
QuoteMichael C. Bender
@MichaelCBender
Trump on Fox Business this morning says he probably didn't need any medicine to fight Covid-19.
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

I am going to risk offending more people into voting for him, but he is one of the stupidest person I have ever witnessed in any position of authority.