News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Must be about the local lockdowns in New York and I guess many are in the orthodox Jewish neighborhoods in the city which I believe weren't big on following Covid guidance.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

The President seems to be having quite the morning on Twitter :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

The Minsky Moment

He's retweeting his own "war room" as a source.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Syt on October 07, 2020, 09:14:51 AM

:unsure:

There were no arrests and no fines.  The police were there to protect the revelers and cordon off dedicated streets for their use; as can be seen in the video, the crowd got a little rowdy and started to spill over.

It would be stating the obvious to mention that James Woods is not a quality news source despite playing various Jewish characters in movies.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Syt

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313852035087953920

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
NOW THAT THE RADICAL LEFT DEMOCRATS GOT COUGHT COLD IN THE (NON) FRIENDLY TRANSFER OF GOVERNMENT, IN FACT, THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN AND WENT FOR A COUP, WE ARE ENTITLED TO ASK THE VOTERS FOR FOUR MORE YEARS. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU VOTE!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Minsky Moment

Trump has finally targeted an issue that is really likely to resonate with the daily lives and challenges of voters in 2020: the FBI's investigation of Russian contacts with the Trump campaign in 2015 and 2016.
--Joan Robinson

Syt

I hear there's an FBI press event today, so ...
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Minsky Moment

IF YOU WANT CONCLUSIVE PROOF THAT TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN TEAM IS COMPLETELY OUT OF COMMISSION READ HIS INSIGHTFUL AND MEANINGFUL MORNING TWITTER FEED.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Syt on October 07, 2020, 09:53:47 AM
I hear there's an FBI press event today, so ...

I HEARD IT ON FOX AND FRIENDS

DUMP WRAY
DEFUND THE FBI

I'M COMPLETELY LUCID AND SANE REALLY
NO ROID RAGE !!!
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

FBI announcement is unsealing indictment against ISIS terrorists, so a matter no longer of any interest to Trump. 
--Joan Robinson

FunkMonk

Roided out Trump Twitter is non-stop amazing.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

Yeah - Twitter's already had to start fact checking him:
QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
Ari, THE MEDIA IS CORRUPT, JUST LIKE OUR DEMOCRAT RUN BALLOT SYSTEM IS CORRUPT! Look at what's happening with Fake, Missing and Fraudulent Ballots all over the Country???  VOTE

It's such a weird message - the ballot system is corrupt, VOTE!

The Twitter fact check:
https://twitter.com/i/events/1306326582017945601
Let's bomb Russia!

Caliga

Mentally ill people struggle to make logical statements and arguments.  Sad!
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Quote from: Sheilbh on October 07, 2020, 10:40:05 AM
Yeah - Twitter's already had to start fact checking him:
QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
Ari, THE MEDIA IS CORRUPT, JUST LIKE OUR DEMOCRAT RUN BALLOT SYSTEM IS CORRUPT! Look at what's happening with Fake, Missing and Fraudulent Ballots all over the Country???  VOTE

It's such a weird message - the ballot system is corrupt, VOTE!

The Twitter fact check:
https://twitter.com/i/events/1306326582017945601

He recently tweeted a reminder that people should remember to register for their mail in ballots in time, so ...
—Stephen Jay Gould