And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Oexmelin

Quote from: Valmy on June 27, 2018, 01:10:21 PM
Quote from: DGuller on June 27, 2018, 01:09:57 PM
As if he torrent of bad news hasn't been strong enough, Kennedy is retiring.  I hope all the non-fascists that stayed home are happy with themselves.

Oh fuck.

Can't wait to see all those checks and balances in operation!
Que le grand cric me croque !

alfred russel

Quote from: Oexmelin on June 27, 2018, 01:35:52 PM
As if he torrent of bad news hasn't been strong enough, Kennedy is retiring.  I hope all the non-fascists that stayed home are happy with themselves.

Oh fuck.

Can't wait to see all those checks and balances in operation!

Assuming he gets another reactionary, I guess that makes Roberts the new swing vote. And if something should happen to Ginsberg or another democrat--who would be the vote then? Gorsuch?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

mongers

Finally someone I can really deal with.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Oh fuck.

:)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Quote from: derspiess on June 28, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

Oh fuck.

Why do you hate humanity, DerHimmler?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on June 28, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

Oh fuck.

:lol:

Well I am glad you are happy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

I mean, it's no RBG retirement but I'll take it.  Just hope Trump doesn't drop the ball.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Hey, and how about that SCOTUS decision on mandatory union dues?

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on June 28, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

I skimmed over it and it does not make much sense.  Unions in the US have a legal obligation to bargain on behalf of the excluded employees but now the excluded employees get to be free riders.

Tamas

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 28, 2018, 11:22:27 AM
Quote from: derspiess on June 28, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

I skimmed over it and it does not make much sense.  Unions in the US have a legal obligation to bargain on behalf of the excluded employees but now the excluded employees get to be free riders.

IIRC that's not unheard of in the world.