What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

QuoteVoters wish Barack Obama was still President instead of Trump 56/39.

Voter dedication to the 22nd amendment is strong.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Brain on December 15, 2017, 01:36:46 AM

I don't think there's a president that would have run for a third term since FDR though. The modern presidency just eats people up and spits them out.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

FDR always said that the first twelve years are the hardest.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Grumpy cripples say the darndest things.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Solmyr

Quote from: celedhring on December 14, 2017, 03:08:14 PM
Even our religious right isn't so nuts, and we're fucking Spain FFS.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition... to be so tame.

garbon

I like the reporting of Rubio throwing a potential wrench in the tax bill. That's a man who folds so fast!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: The Brain on December 15, 2017, 01:36:46 AM

Tim is unconstitutional.  But I guess we knew that all along.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Larch

Lolz, apparently Pence was going to go on a Bible-rific tour of the Holy Land during Christmas that intended to draw awareness on the plight of Middle Eastern Christians, but now the local Christian groups, as well as Palestinian authorities, don't want to meet with him because of the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Solmyr

Quote from: The Larch on December 15, 2017, 10:06:31 AM
Lolz, apparently Pence was going to go on a Bible-rific tour of the Holy Land during Christmas that intended to draw awareness on the plight of Middle Eastern Christians, but now the local Christian groups, as well as Palestinian authorities, don't want to meet with him because of the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Rapture: delayed.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 15, 2017, 10:15:05 AM
THEIR LOSS

Man it doesn't take much to go straight from 'Support the Middle Eastern Christians!' to 'Fuck the Middle Eastern Christians!'

Got to love the Middle East.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on December 15, 2017, 10:15:05 AM
THEIR LOSS

Would have been if Pence went after the announcement.  Pretty close call whether have him over would have been a net negative for them without the announcement

derspiess

They're missing out on a chance to bask in the glory of Pence.

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on December 15, 2017, 11:31:40 AM

sometimes it is hard for me to recognize when you are being sarcastic  :)

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on December 15, 2017, 11:31:40 AM

The warm nuclear glow
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.