What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Iormlund on August 19, 2017, 03:44:57 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on August 19, 2017, 11:38:55 AM
I think this is the fourth week in a row that CNN has written some variation of "Trump's Worst Week."  At the moment I have a hard time believing he could top this one, but that was probably true for the last three weeks as well.

I gotta say, I never imagined a Trump presidency would be such a rollercoaster. I guess I assumed that he was going to stop tweeting and instead, you know, going through his communications staff. It's like someone decided to produce a real life parody of The West Wing, where everyone is terrible at his job.

Add the Brexit debacle and there's no end to political entertainment lately.

And he has his executive pinky on the nuclear trigger.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Gotta hand it to him, this level of bullshit is 'awe-inspiring':

@realDonaldTrump

I want to applaud the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!
1:41 PM - 19 Aug 2017

@realDonaldTrump

Our great country has been divided for decades. Sometimes you need protest in order to heal, & we will heal, & be stronger than ever before!

@realDonaldTrump

Looks like many anti-police agitators in Boston. Police are looking tough and smart! Thank you.
12:22 PM - 19 Aug 2017

@realDonaldTrump

Steve Bannon will be a tough and smart new voice at @BreitbartNews...maybe even better than ever before. Fake News needs the competition!
10:47 AM - 19 Aug 2017

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

jimmy olsen

Quote from: mongers on August 19, 2017, 05:59:10 PM

Gotta hand it to him, this level of bullshit is 'awe-inspiring':

@realDonaldTrump

I want to applaud the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!

@realDonaldTrump

Looks like many anti-police agitators in Boston. Police are looking tough and smart! Thank you.
12:22 PM - 19 Aug 2017

Hmm... :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on August 19, 2017, 02:08:16 AM
I would presume they regularly don't need to show up, and this is just a cabinet press photo. But yeah, he needs a new one every other day at the moment.

An Austrian site joked that the guy in charge of the door signs at the White House has quit his job due to severe burnout because he had to keep making signs and bin them immediately. The U.S. steel industry has reacted with alarm at his illness, because the constant production of new door signs gave them a significant increase in business.

German comedy at its finest.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on August 19, 2017, 07:33:08 PM
Quote from: Syt on August 19, 2017, 02:08:16 AM
I would presume they regularly don't need to show up, and this is just a cabinet press photo. But yeah, he needs a new one every other day at the moment.

An Austrian site joked that the guy in charge of the door signs at the White House has quit his job due to severe burnout because he had to keep making signs and bin them immediately. The U.S. steel industry has reacted with alarm at his illness, because the constant production of new door signs gave them a significant increase in business.

German comedy at its finest.

That is what I usually think when I see your jokes to :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Yeah Spicy has no room to talk after subjecting us to Poll Cat.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Poll Cat was awesome. Just a shame there weren't more.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

The old hippie that drew them seems to have gone off the radar as of November of last year.

Valmy

Quote from: Valmy on August 15, 2017, 08:44:05 PM
Austin? Dammit I had plans this weekend well wish me luck.

Well nothing happened. There was no far right thingy. The Mayor just came out and said that Nazis were bad. Meh.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Did local Antifa at least throw bottles of urine at the police like they did in Boston??

Savonarola

I was reading Michael D'Antonio column in CNN today and came across this gem:

QuoteAs Donald Trump Jr. told me, the family believes in the "race horse theory" of human development, which holds that they are superior to others by virtue of genetics.

So, yeah, it's not a big surprise the White Supremacists feel that they have an ally in the White House.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Zoupa

Quote from: derspiess on August 20, 2017, 11:28:45 AM
Did local Antifa at least throw bottles of urine at the police like they did in Boston??

Did the fine Nazis punch clergy and kill middle aged women?

CountDeMoney

Considering that allegedly happened hours after the 45-minute RaHoWapalooza had ended, it was probably just Red Sox fans.

Razgovory

Quote from: Zoupa on August 20, 2017, 12:36:20 PM

Did the fine Nazis punch clergy and kill middle aged women?

32 isn't middle aged. :mad:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017