What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

I saw bits from that video, did he hire people to play opponents stupidly or are people of Seattle just that stupid?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

saskganesh

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 18, 2017, 04:42:04 PM
Bannon with that weird interview of his was basically giving Trump an ultimatum.  Follow through on our campaign promises with regards to economic war with China or fire me.

Trump fired him and now Bannon is going to go scorched earth in response.
Bannon says he is still loyal to Trump, because the association furthers his cultural and economic agenda. His fire will be reserved for the GOP, "deep state" and, well, everyone else.
humans were created in their own image

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 18, 2017, 07:04:42 PM
Quote from: derspiess on August 18, 2017, 06:44:09 PM
Wishful thinking.

Any other campaign, maybe.  But the Trump campaign's management staff--even at its largest--you could count on both hands.

Keep saying it enough and maybe it'll come true.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 18, 2017, 08:24:32 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 18, 2017, 07:04:42 PM
Quote from: derspiess on August 18, 2017, 06:44:09 PM
Wishful thinking.

Any other campaign, maybe.  But the Trump campaign's management staff--even at its largest--you could count on both hands.

Keep saying it enough and maybe it'll come true.

FunkMonk

Guys, this has been the best infrastructure week ever
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 18, 2017, 08:58:29 PM

Certainly a lot less bronze and concrete in city parks.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 18, 2017, 08:58:29 PM

Surpasses Made in America week
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I can't wait until "Senior Citizen Activism Week", when he actually garottes a toddler and fucks the sucking hole right there in the Trump Tower lobby.

garbon

I'm confused by Bannon's interview. We are all supposed to know care about content on Breitbart?

Also, he said he wants to help Trump from that position but also said that Trump Presidency is effectively over...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zanza

They will pretend that it isn't Trump but his underlings like Kushner, McMaster or Cohn that are fighting against their nationalist ideals.

Syt

So a variant of, "If only the Führer knew ..."?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I would just like to say that I love Der Donald's Twitter profile banner:

Everyone looks so happy to be there and not uncomfortable at all. :D
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

DGuller

Quote from: Syt on August 19, 2017, 01:09:11 AM
I would just like to say that I love Der Donald's Twitter profile banner:

Everyone looks so happy to be there and not uncomfortable at all. :D
They're probably tired of having to pose for that stupid photo every fucking day, because someone else from yesterday's photo got canned.