News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

mongers

Presumably this one came straight out of Bannon's mouth and into Trump's ear, before engaging the potty-mouth auto twitch response?

Donald J. Trump 
@realDonaldTrump

Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!

11:45 AM - 17 Aug 2017

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

sbr

Quote from: mongers on August 17, 2017, 06:24:15 PM
Presumably this one came straight out of Bannon's mouth and into Trump's ear, before engaging the potty-mouth auto twitch response?

Donald J. Trump 
@realDonaldTrump

Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!

11:45 AM - 17 Aug 2017

Nah Trump has thrown this false one out at least once before on the campaign trail.

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 17, 2017, 09:35:43 AM
Yeah, the took down the statues in Baltimore overnight without telling anybody.

Probably on their way to Indianapolis.

I laughed out loud on the bus.  :lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

sbr

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 17, 2017, 07:28:50 PM
WaPo has an article on Antifa

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/08/16/who-are-the-antifa/?utm_term=.0fee6c0353ef

It won't change a single mind of die-hard Trumpers. At this point, there is no reasoning or any amount of reasoning that will change there minds. They wish a return of the great white 'Murica. Nothing less. This is the racism that has been just under the surface for decades. Now they just have a mouth piece in the oval office.

People will die this weekend.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

viper37

Quote from: 11B4V on August 17, 2017, 07:46:48 PM
if an Alt-Right dude dies, will they re-erect statues of Lee and Davis?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

11B4V

Quote from: viper37 on August 17, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

Nope, both should have been hung.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

sbr

Quote from: viper37 on August 17, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

Nope.  I will chip in to build a statue of the person(s) that helped to get the Nazi killed though.  Then hope you get run over by a bus. 

11B4V

WS crackers are going to get fucked up in LA and Atlanta this weekend.

The street gangs will put whatever beef they have with each other on hold. Just to go bust some caps in those crackers.

Ed Anger

I'm waiting for the Sept 16th white trash march in DC. The Juggalos march on the same day.

Should be fun!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 17, 2017, 08:18:06 PM
I'm waiting for the Sept 16th white trash march in DC. The Juggalos march on the same day.

Should be fun!
:lol: