News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Quote from: Liep on August 13, 2017, 02:26:03 AM
Is that a saying among American nazis or is this guy just Swedish?

What does it mean? "Enough is enough"?

Ed Anger

Quote from: celedhring on August 13, 2017, 06:31:22 AM

"Shop at IKEA"
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

It's the latest neo-nazi dieting sensation.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

frunk

Maladict

Pretty obvious why Trump didn't denounce these people. The guy on the right is wearing Russian navy insignia. :ph34r:

Razgovory

They are members of Lettow's old outfit.  League of the South.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Still less disturbing than his new outfit, anime schoolgirl.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Drakken

Literally yes, as if translated directly from English by babelfish by someone who does not know Swedish.

"Nu räcker det" would be the more correct form.

Liep

Quote from: Drakken on August 13, 2017, 06:26:06 PM

Literally yes, as if translated directly from English by babelfish by someone who does not know Swedish.

"Nu räcker det" would be the more correct form.

Nok er nok, has been said many years by the right wing here about immigration.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

The Mooch defending Trump...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/14/anthony-scaramucci-warns-trump-to-beware-enemy-within

QuoteI see it as a strong CEO that's now the American president that's making counterintuitive decisions that may not be liked by the members of the media, but may be in the best interests of the people of the United States."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Why not just disavow all LARPers?

That and the stuff about power levels makes it sound like he's talking about a game.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

Yeah, the "power level" talk threw me off. Is he talking about Dragonball?

DGuller

Quote from: Syt on August 14, 2017, 01:52:48 AM

This seems pretty descriptive of what alt-right is about, but also seems a little convenient.  What are the odds this is from a legit alt-righter and not a leftist agent provocateur?