News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

saskganesh

So in response to the Trumpet outrage over the leaks, the spooks are now leaking that they have enough evidence on Trump so that "he will die in jail" and that they are preparing "to go nuclear" with it

This is really dirty. Wow. :ph34r:
humans were created in their own image

Liep

When he says they don't have "our" people in the agencies yet, what does he mean? How much personnel is changed in CIA, FBI, etc?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"The leaks are real, you saw them, they're real. The news are fake because... so much of it is fake."

This is amazing. :D

The Larch

In cheerier news, Linda McMahon was confirmed the other day, and the whole family went to the White House to mingle.

Trivia fun fact: All adults in that pic except for one have received a Stone Cold Stunner in the ring.

Syt

Quote from: saskganesh on February 16, 2017, 01:30:53 PM
So in response to the Trumpet outrage over the leaks, the spooks are now leaking that they have enough evidence on Trump so that "he will die in jail" and that they are preparing "to go nuclear" with it

If - big if - this were how it plays out, what could the lasting damage to Republicans be?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Not much. They have been very cagey in positioning themselves to turn on Trump if he fucks up and ride his coattails if he succeeds. Politicians are genius hedgers.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

"I'm not such a bad person, I do get good ratings, you know."

Barrister

Links?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Quote from: The Larch on February 16, 2017, 01:36:55 PM
Trivia fun fact: All adults in that pic except for one have received a Stone Cold Stunner in the ring.

Let's see...

Vince McMahon - obviously has received one.
Linda McMahon?  well she has appeared on-screen from time to time.  Maybe?
Shane McMahon - obviously - he's wrestled in the past.
Next to him... googling suggests it's probably Shane's wife, Marissa Mazzola-McMahon.  A very brief wiki page says she's never appeared on screen.  So probably not.
Stephanie McMahon - extensive on-screen presence at one point, so probably.
Triple H - well d'uh.

So am I right?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

alfred russel

I'm skeptical, only because if they had dirt they were willing to share, why would they wait until after the election?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on February 16, 2017, 01:37:52 PM

If - big if - this were how it plays out, what could the lasting damage to Republicans be?

Catastrophic.  Just like how they were gonna get destroyed in the November election :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep

He's insane, but he's not bad as these press conferences.

grumbler

Quote from: Liep on February 16, 2017, 01:35:06 PM
"The leaks are real, you saw them, they're real. The news are fake because... so much of it is fake."

This is amazing. :D

Where are you finding these quotes.  I google them and get no hits.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Larch

Quote from: Barrister on February 16, 2017, 01:48:20 PM
Quote from: The Larch on February 16, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

Let's see...

Vince McMahon - obviously has received one.
Linda McMahon?  well she has appeared on-screen from time to time.  Maybe?
Shane McMahon - obviously - he's wrestled in the past.
Next to him... googling suggests it's probably Shane's wife, Marissa Mazzola-McMahon.  A very brief wiki page says she's never appeared on screen.  So probably not.
Stephanie McMahon - extensive on-screen presence at one point, so probably.
Triple H - well d'uh.

So am I right?

You missed Trump himself.  :ph34r: