What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

LaCroix

marti got nasty with almost everyone. the only people I've been kinda nasty with are dguller and oex, both of whom just seem like pretty bad people IRL

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Dguller is good peeps but this election seems to have driven him hysterical.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

alfred russel

Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 02, 2017, 09:19:22 AM

In fairness it has to be frustrating to have another country he lives in taken over by Russia.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

mongers

Quote from: alfred russel on February 02, 2017, 09:29:18 AM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 02, 2017, 09:19:22 AM

In fairness it has to be frustrating to have * another country he lives in taken over by Russia.

:lol:

* feel the line would have been better with a "yet" here.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

Trump threatens to pull all federal funds from the University of California because of the anti-Milo protests in Berkeley.

Oy vey.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Tamas

Quote from: PDH on February 02, 2017, 09:44:23 AM
Trump threatens to pull all federal funds from the University of California because of the anti-Milo protests in Berkeley.

Oy vey.

Everyone will learn their place! Shut up or you get no money!

Valmy

Oy vey.

It is going to be awesome when Liberty University has all the Federal Funds.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on February 02, 2017, 09:46:32 AM

Oy vey.

It is going to be awesome when Liberty Trump University has all the Federal Funds.

FYP
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Tamas on February 02, 2017, 09:46:20 AM

At least maybe not set fires, destroy property, and engage in violence when a guest speaker arrives on campus.

PDH

Yeah, as if Berkeley students wouldn't do that.  My freedom was restricted just as I hoped it would be when I wanted to toss the lit match into the gas fumes.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on February 02, 2017, 09:52:59 AM
Quote from: Tamas on February 02, 2017, 09:46:20 AM

At least maybe not set fires, destroy property, and engage in violence when a guest speaker arrives on campus.

Yeah PDH. Cut that shit out.