What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Well, she has been fighting ISIS her entire adult life.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

citizen k

Quote from: Habbaku on February 01, 2017, 06:43:40 PM

While taking sniper fire.

Valmy

Quote from: dps on February 01, 2017, 06:36:55 PM
And yet, Hillary still lost the state.  Maybe the problem was just that she was a terrible candidate.

*ding* *ding*

Being on her team was a very frustrating experience. I now understand why garbon was so bitter in 2008.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Fate

Quote from: Habbaku on February 01, 2017, 06:43:40 PM

No, she was the co-founder of ISIS along with Barack Hussein Obama.

Source: Donald John Trump

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on February 01, 2017, 07:07:34 PM
And yet, Hillary still lost the state.  Maybe the problem was just that she was a terrible candidate.

*ding* *ding*

Being on her team was a very frustrating experience. I now understand why garbon was so bitter in 2008.

You guys are unbelievable.  Even now, still blaming the victim.  Blaming the Democrats for not appealing enough to the racism, misogyny and xenophobia that the Tea Party was fueled with and Trump openly ran with.   

Blame the cunt for being a bad candidate because "Middle America" creepy ass crackers got tired of niggers taking everything, gays getting all these awesome rights and Mooselimbs being let in for free to kill us all.  Whatever.

Eddie Teach

John? So boring. No wonder he just uses the initial.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Or she could have campaigned better. Perhaps spent some time in the rust belt. But yeah, it's the racists that won. The same racists who voted for a black guy twice just couldn't stand a white lady.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Fate

Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 01, 2017, 07:25:32 PM
John? So boring. No wonder he just uses the initial.

Indeed. First time I heard it said was by the Chief Justice during the swearing in.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 01, 2017, 07:24:25 PM
Quote from: Valmy on February 01, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

*ding* *ding*

You guys are unbelievable.  Even now, still blaming the victim.  Blaming the Democrats for not appealing enough to the racism, misogyny and xenophobia that the Tea Party was fueled with and Trump openly ran with.   

Blame the cunt for being a bad candidate because "Middle America" creepy ass crackers got tired of niggers taking everything, gays getting all these awesome rights and Mooselimbs being let in for free to kill us all.  Whatever.

Well the Dems are rather screechy, over the top, touchy feely, please every body hippies.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Camerus

Another key issue is the large numbers of people with little economic stake in society, many of whom are in the states Trump won, and feel little economic hope for the future. Why on earth should they vote for an establishment candidate? Taking a chance by voting populist is not an irrational action from their perspective.

Admiral Yi

I think I heard on NPR that Tillerson is confirmed, and think i saw on ABC that vote counters have de Vos losing.  Saw clips of two GOP chick senators giving speeches against.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 01, 2017, 08:07:14 PM
I think I heard on NPR that Tillerson is confirmed, and think i saw on ABC that vote counters have de Vos losing.  Saw clips of two GOP chick senators giving speeches against.

That a fact? Well that is surprising.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 07:29:31 PM
Or she could have campaigned better. Perhaps spent some time in the rust belt. But yeah, it's the racists that won. The same racists who voted for a black guy twice just couldn't stand a white lady.

Complicity.

LaCroix

yi, I'm taking your lack of response to mean you misunderstood my posts in some way, because I can't see how you thought I backed away from the argument you made in your first and second posts

I actually wasted time going through the responses, too. shitty to make such a bold declaration