News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: DGuller on January 04, 2017, 07:50:54 PM
I wonder if Trump gets sexual gratification from watching his sycophants do their work.  The more they have to demean themselves and deny the obvious, the bigger the boner Trump gets.

Don't forget to wonder about the mouthfeel of his boner.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 05, 2017, 02:15:50 AM
Enough With the Tweets, China's State Media Tells Trump

I find it annoying when China's State Media says things more in line with our national interests then our President.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on January 05, 2017, 10:53:44 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 05, 2017, 02:15:50 AM
Enough With the Tweets, China's State Media Tells Trump

I find it annoying when China's State Media says things more in line with our national interests then our President.

Yeah, who knew it would be Red China that would be the biggest proponent of free trade.

Hope all those anti-TPP people enjoy doing business with the RCEP.

Tamas

Oh, and since I have been closely monitoring/suffering the reign of a similar asshole, you should be aware that the intelligence community will be far from the only thing that will be rattled/ruined/dismantled. Others will unavoidable cross with the ego of your new god king, or will be used as scapegoats for the many failings that are sure to follow. the trainwreck you see regarding this intelligence nonsense is not some funny early incident to recite a few years from now. It is the new normal.

Berkut

Quote from: Tamas on January 05, 2017, 12:09:41 PM
Oh, and since I have been closely monitoring/suffering the reign of a similar asshole, you should be aware that the intelligence community will be far from the only thing that will be rattled/ruined/dismantled. Others will unavoidable cross with the ego of your new god king, or will be used as scapegoats for the many failings that are sure to follow. the trainwreck you see regarding this intelligence nonsense is not some funny early incident to recite a few years from now. It is the new normal.

<derspiess>

But you have to give him a chance!

Email server!

Not beyond the pale!
[/derspeiss>
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

MadImmortalMan

Next: Toyota

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

Toyota Motor said will build a new plant in Baja, Mexico, to build Corolla cars for U.S. NO WAY! Build plant in U.S. or pay big border tax.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

MadImmortalMan

I wonder if I can goad trump into tweeting about a company I've got puts on during the trading day. :hmm:

Ed Anger

The Toyota one pissed me off a bit. MAH PAPER VALUE
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 05, 2017, 08:43:25 PM
I wonder if I can goad trump into tweeting about a company I've got puts on during the trading day. :hmm:

He's a school girl...so success is high in your endeavor.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

MadImmortalMan

Hey Trump----Joe Nigro of CONSTELLATION ENERGY said you were a big stupid dummy and a LOSER. Unfair!

Ed Anger

IGS ENERGY also called him a poophead.

I have no skin in that game, I just hate IGS.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 05, 2017, 08:41:21 PM
Next: Toyota

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

Toyota Motor said will build a new plant in Baja, Mexico, to build Corolla cars for U.S. NO WAY! Build plant in U.S. or pay big border tax.

I'm really looking forward to the first megacorporation to flip him the bird.

CountDeMoney

QuoteFormer CIA director Woolsey splits from Trump's transition team
By Cristiano Lima
politico.com
01/05/17 07:32 PM EST

Former CIA director Jim Woolsey on Thursday announced that he would no longer serve as a senior adviser for President-elect Donald Trump, providing limited reasoning for his seemingly abrupt departure.

"Effective immediately, Ambassador Woolsey is no longer a Senior Adviser to President-elect Trump or the transition," Woolsey's spokesman, Jonathan Franks, said in a statement, as reported by CNN. "He wishes the President-elect and his Administration great success in their time in office."

During a subsequent interview on Erin Burnett's "OutFront," the former intelligence official said he felt his experience no longer suited the needs of the Trump transition team.

"My background in defense and national security and intelligence I think is probably not relevant to more decisions that need to be made in the next couple of weeks," Woolsey said. "The world starts over again when the candidate now or president-elect becomes president [and] is sworn in on January 20."

He added: "I don't want people to get the impression that I'm claiming to be something I'm not. That's all."

Woolsey said that Trump's public skepticism toward the intelligence community had not factored in to his decision to leave the transition, but that he agreed with officials' assessment that Russia was behind election related hacks.

"I think the Russians have been involved in one way or another," he said, adding that the efforts appeared "more centrally orchestrated" in light of recent evidence.

The former CIA director also responded to Vice President Joe Biden's Thursday comments that it was time for Trump to "grow up," saying that the president-elect's behavior was more deliberate in private than in public.

"He has a very different demeanor when he's talking to a couple, three people," Woolsey said. "It's very reasonable and quite ordinary, smart, good questions, good answers."

The exit comes the day before Trump is due to receive a highly anticipated briefing from intelligence officials on their conclusion that Russia hacked Democratic targets with the intent of tipping the election in Trump's favor. Trump has cast serious doubt on that assessment and has mocked the intelligence community.

Woolsey, who served as director of the CIA under Bill Clinton, formally joined Trump's team in September of last year. The day his senior adviser role was announced, Woolsey explained Trump's appeal on CNN.

"He seems to be very much more so than his opponent in favor of a strong defense budget and we have got a lot of space to make up, problems that have been left in defense by the Obama administration," Woolsey said, adding then that Trump is more willing to keep classified information private.

"He seems willing to keep a secret and not to blab everything to the public and our opponents. You can't go yakking about everything you're interested in. You have to keep your counsel," Woolsey said.