Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 15, 2016, 10:34:31 AM
Vanity Fair publishes a lot of current events commentary.

It seems their sin was giving his restaurant a bad review :lol:

Sigh.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

He's got a soapbox and he's gonna keep using it as long as people are listening.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 15, 2016, 11:50:12 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 15, 2016, 10:34:31 AM
Vanity Fair publishes a lot of current events commentary.

It seems their sin was giving his restaurant a bad review :lol:

Sigh.

:lol:

Because Democracy.

Berkut

It is kind of amazing, really.

He is telling everyone that he lied about his intentions. He is telling that to the very people who voted for him, and of course they just eat it up and cheer him more.

"We are going to lock up Hillary!"
"Well, that played well - but who cares now?"
"We will drain the swamp!"
"Yeah, I thought that was lame when I said it, lets hire a bunch of lobbyists and corporate shills instead"

He is literally telling his sheeple that he lied to them, and they are happy to hear it.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on December 15, 2016, 01:06:44 PM
It is kind of amazing, really.

He is telling everyone that he lied about his intentions. He is telling that to the very people who voted for him, and of course they just eat it up and cheer him more.

"We are going to lock up Hillary!"
"Well, that played well - but who cares now?"
"We will drain the swamp!"
"Yeah, I thought that was lame when I said it, lets hire a bunch of lobbyists and corporate shills instead"

He is literally telling his sheeple that he lied to them, and they are happy to hear it.

Nothing amazing about their reluctance to face up to their colossal fuckup.  Hell, we have people here who still won't admit they voted for him, and his fuckups are only starting.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

We still have more than a month before this buffoonish fraud even takes office.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on December 15, 2016, 01:12:00 PM
We still have more than a month before this buffoonish fraud even takes office.

:yes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/809403760099422208

QuoteIf Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House wait so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?

I seem to recall that there was quite some discussion of this during the campaign. I'm sure the Donald was part of some of that discussion, e.g. during the debates. Does he have brain damage, or does he think people have already forgotten this?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

frunk

I'm starting to see crap about how the MSM is lying about what is happening in Syria and that Putin/Assad are right that everybody else in Syria is terrorists.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

Ok, let's be honest, that's not just a bad restaurant review.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 15, 2016, 01:27:00 PM

Indeed. Quite vicious.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 15, 2016, 01:27:00 PM

True. That went a little further than just saying 'Two stars food sucked'. Gordon Ramsay thought that was harsh.