Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: Legbiter on December 10, 2016, 07:10:59 AM
So far no Rudy, no Christie and no Newt in the Trump administration.  :hmm:

Nimble navigator.

Going out on a limb for a guy without a sense of loyalty or gratitude is usually a bad bet.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

FunkMonk

Nimble navigator.

Funny how people who put their faith in Donald inevitably get thrown out with the trash  :lol:

Donald looks after Donald  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

PJL

Really King Crimson weren't that far out when they named their band and first album when talking about new the US presidency. Just subsitute Crimson for Orange, and there we have it.

alfred russel

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 10, 2016, 12:48:30 PM

Funny how people who put their faith in Donald inevitably get thrown out with the trash  :lol:

Wait, America just put its collective faith in Donald. It will be different this time, right?  :P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 10, 2016, 12:48:30 PM

Nimble navigator.

The people required to help you take power are not the same people required to help you hold power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

MadImmortalMan

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

Reports by @CNN that I will be working on The Apprentice during my Presidency, even part time, are ridiculous & untrue - FAKE NEWS!

Well there you go.   :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Grinning_Colossus

For a minute, I really thought it would be Romney. Come back, Mittens. We miss you. :(
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on December 11, 2016, 09:55:13 AM
For a minute, I really thought it would be Romney. Come back, Mittens. We miss you. :(

This was all one big Trump Prison train run on Mittens, an embarrassment in proportion to the affront committed. 

DGuller

I wonder if Trump has been infected with a Russian keeper, and his actions for the last week are a desperate attempt to make his Russian allegiance so obvious that he provokes a legal coup of some kind.

Grinning_Colossus

That's why they picked a teetotaler! They learned their lesson with Mollari.  :o

CountDeMoney

Quote"He's in charge of an oil company that's pretty much double the size of his next serious competitor," Trump said of Tillerson. "It's been a company that's been unbelievably managed. And to me, a great advantage is he knows many of the players, and he knows them well. He does massive deals in Russia. He does massive deals for the company."

Grinning_Colossus

Jacob