News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Hamilcar

Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2016, 10:07:59 AM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 08:59:46 AM
Trump is raging on twitter right now about how people were mean to Pence at the Hamilton performance.  :wacko:

How mean they were!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/mike-pence-hamilton.html?_r=0

QuoteAs the play ended, the actor who played Aaron Burr, Brandon Victor Dixon, acknowledged that Mr. Pence was in the audience, thanked him for attending and added, "We hope you will hear us out."

"We, sir — we — are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights," he said. "We truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us."

Awful, really. President Snowflake will retaliate.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 10:23:35 AM

Attorney General MITCHELL! will deal with these...people...of color.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 10:28:53 AM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 19, 2016, 10:23:35 AM

Attorney General MITCHELL! will deal with these...people...of color.

How does it feel to be....colourless?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2016, 10:31:13 AM
How does it feel to be....colourless?

Ooooooh, I don't think we're going that way. 

It's going to be a real pain in the ass having more of everything again.

garbon

We might be more dangerous this time around. I hear we're even in the National Guard. Even infiltrated the White House at one point.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2016, 10:41:41 AM
We might be more dangerous this time around. I hear we're even in the National Guard. Even infiltrated the White House at one point.

Didn't vote, though.  Sads.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 10:44:19 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2016, 10:41:41 AM

Didn't vote, though.  Sads.

I don't think we were brought over to save White America from itself.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2016, 10:47:56 AM

This just in, Coltrane:  it's not White America that needs to worry about White America.  It's going to be allwhite.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 11:08:05 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2016, 10:47:56 AM

This just in, Coltrane:  it's not White America that needs to worry about White America.  It's going to be allwhite.

We've survived before and keep on surviving. I dare say we'll manage. And if not, well I'm only a few years off from applying for permanent residence.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2016, 11:09:27 AM
We've survived before and keep on surviving. I dare say we'll manage. And if not, well I'm only a few years off from applying for permanent residence.

What's this "we" shit, Downton Abbey?  You're not coming back, and you know it.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 11:13:42 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2016, 11:09:27 AM

What's this "we" shit, Downton Abbey?  You're not coming back, and you know it.

Yeah right. You know I'm not going to be able to pass up living in California again. Besides as if my mother is going to let me be so far away in her dotage.

celedhring

Four years of whiner-in-chief, can't wait for the 4 am twitter drama whenever a foreign leader looks at him sideways.

Grinning_Colossus

So... we're pretty sure he's tweeting during his midnight shits, right?
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on November 19, 2016, 10:06:10 AM
I know it was an inofficial meeting, but should a person designated to run the "blind" :rolleyes: trust participate in these kinds of meetings?`

Oh, for the love of God, it looks like they are holding meetings in the Kremlin.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017