News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Is Huck a good choice for ambassador? Does he get on well with that yahoo who runs the place?

Or maybe it doesn't matter, ambassador being a mostly ceremonial post and all.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 07:45:24 PM
Somebody ought to thread merge all the Trump/Pres election threads.

Leave the Ed Anger presidency thread alone. It makes me feel special.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 07:45:24 PM
Somebody ought to thread merge all the Trump/Pres election threads.

Agreed.  Unsticky the election thread, since it's over and done.  Rename this one Trump presidency or something similar.  Any poster or mod who dares open a new Trump related thread has to post a Youtube video of himself in a bunny suit and skinny jeans.

11B4V

Quote from: Valmy on November 18, 2016, 07:47:11 PM
Is Huck a good choice for ambassador? Does he get on well with that yahoo who runs the place?

Don't know. He's one of the folks that as soon as he opens his yap, I want to punch him. Dont know what it is.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Tonitrus

I believe he is one of those conservatives with the evangelical bent that Israel and the Jewish people are God's chosen, and should be defended, at all costs, by righteous Christians against the heathen Muslims.

Valmy

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 18, 2016, 07:55:54 PM

I believe he is one of those conservatives with the evangelical bent that Israel and the Jewish people are God's chosen, and should be defended, at all costs, by righteous Christians against the heathen Muslims.

Good to have somebody unbiased in such a sensitive region :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

It gets him out of the country and hopefully off TV. The JEWS can have his shitty guitar playing.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 18, 2016, 07:55:54 PM

He's going to sit there waiting for Teh Apocalypse, watching Jerusalem like a bag of popcorn in the microwave.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 07:55:49 PM

Don't know. He's one of the folks that as soon as he opens his yap, I want to punch him. Dont know what it is.

Because you hate religious people.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 18, 2016, 09:39:01 PM

Certainly not. He speaks, he needs to be punched.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

11B4V

11B4V

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 18, 2016, 09:39:01 PM

Religion is not a reason just punch somebody.

11B4V

This guy is a supervillian

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/steve-bannon-donald-trump-hollywood-reporter-interview/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+CNN+-+Top+Stories%29

The ex-Breitbart executive, who serves as Trump's chief strategist for the new administration, told The Hollywood Reporter that "darkness is good."
"Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they (liberals) get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing," he said in an interview published Friday, his first outside of Breitbart since the election.