Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

In 68 days time we'll all find out for real.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 13, 2016, 12:56:45 PM
Quote from: Siege on November 13, 2016, 12:45:08 PM
My own shit is victory. 60% of the juddencrapp voted for the Trumpminator. This is waaaaay higher than expected.

Funniest part:
-"Hey Jonathan, are you voting for Trump or Hillary?"
-"David, there is no way Im voting for that nazi racist Trump. I am for Hillary all the way".
- "Awesome. Me too."

Next day, Jonathan goes to and votes for Trump. David does too.

You don't get it, do you?  You're not invited to the post-game celebration. You're are a Jew. That's, like, the Epcot Center of PepeWorld.

Goddamn, you fucking people are hilarious.  Go ahead, keep rooting for people who would hate you if they knew you.  Ignorant ass kapo.    :lol:

Nah, Trump ain't got no problem with Jews.  Seigy's problem is gonna be that he works for the wrong foreign enemy of our country.  If he worked for the Russians instead of the Chinese, he'd be part of Trump's team

Zanza

I don't think Trump is anti-semitic.

But the way the alt-right attacked and displayed Soros during the campaign was certainly tinged with antisemitism.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: Zanza on November 13, 2016, 03:54:04 PM

But the way the alt-right attacked and displayed Soros during the campaign was certainly tinged with antisemitism.

Probably not, though he probably believes the stereotypes about Jews.  He's a lazy thinker and stereotypes inform his world view.  Jews are good with money, blacks are shiftless etc.  He has, however, open the door to the real antisemites.

"And isn't it funny. I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it," O'Donnell recalled Trump saying. "The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on November 13, 2016, 03:51:30 PM
Nah, Trump ain't got no problem with Jews.

Doesn't really matter whether he is or not.  He ran his campaign on it. 

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Siege on November 13, 2016, 12:39:27 PM
Technological singularity.
This is the end game.
Free market capitalism, small government and our constitutional freedoms. This is the only way to accelerate the arrival of the singularity.

Trump wants to go after Amazon, Apple, Tesla, basically everyone in the Valley is screwed.  The  H2b visa will be gone and there will be a giant sucking sound of talent out of America.  But it's a great time be in business in America if you dig for coal, drill oil.  Also finance because Dodd frank is going Dodo Frank.  Trump will make us poised to dominate the economy of the late 19th century.  WTF do you think MAGA means?

After 8 years America will be the new Russia- an uncompetitive economy dominated by natural resource extraction and financial oligarchs

Your singularity will come but you'll need to move to Berlin for it.

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

He's named Bannon "chief strategist"
so he is now
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 13, 2016, 05:38:18 PM
Trump wants to go after Amazon, Apple, Tesla, basically everyone in the Valley is screwed.  The  H2b visa will be gone and there will be a giant sucking sound of talent out of America.  But it's a great time be in business in America if you dig for coal, drill oil.  Also finance because Dodd frank is going Dodo Frank.  Trump will make us poised to dominate the economy of the late 19th century.  WTF do you think MAGA means?

After 8 years America will be the new Russia- an uncompetitive economy dominated by natural resource extraction and financial oligarchs

Your singularity will come but you'll need to move to Berlin for it.

Keep in mind though that if he eliminates Dodd Frank and coal emissions, he gets to write one new regulation, and it's sure to be a doozy.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Siege on November 13, 2016, 12:45:08 PM
My own shit is victory. 60% of the juddencrapp voted for the Trumpminator. This is waaaaay higher than expected.

Funniest part:
-"Hey Jonathan, are you voting for Trump or Hillary?"
-"David, there is no way Im voting for that nazi racist Trump. I am for Hillary all the way".
- "Awesome. Me too."

Next day, Jonathan goes to and votes for Trump. David does too.

Nice job you and your friends just put the guy who provides the media platform for the Daily stormer right into the heart of White House.

Hey but the trains might run on time, right?

Seedys crude but right - you need to get a clue about what it means to be a Diaspora Jew and fast.
--Joan Robinson

Eddie Teach

Republicans love the Jews. They need to convert you to bring about the End Times.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Oh crap Marti, guess Minsky is antisemite too.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 13, 2016, 05:38:18 PM
America will be the new Russia- an uncompetitive economy dominated by natural resource extraction and financial oligarchs.

Thank you, MM;  you just wrote my holiday season card message for this year.

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 13, 2016, 05:41:58 PM

He's named Bannon "chief strategist"
so he is now

What the hell does a "chief Strategist" do?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney