What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Copy paste? There's simply no way I will access Truth Social.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Quote from: The Brain on December 14, 2022, 04:40:15 PMCopy paste? There's simply no way I will access Truth Social.

YOu don't need an account - you can just click on the link.

It's a video so can't just embed.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

Quote from: Barrister on December 14, 2022, 04:35:52 PMAnother thoroughly insane post by Trump on Truth Social.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109512779948693200

QuoteTruth Social is America's "Big Tent" social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology.

At the moment, Truth Social is available for U.S. users only, but rest assured, we are working hard to make it available in your country. When Truth Social becomes available for you, we'll make an announcement. Stay tuned!

Access denied
You do not have access to truthsocial.com.

The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site.

Same when using a US proxy, btw. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Syt on December 14, 2022, 04:54:34 PM
Quote from: Barrister on December 14, 2022, 04:35:52 PMAnother thoroughly insane post by Trump on Truth Social.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109512779948693200

QuoteTruth Social is America's "Big Tent" social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology.

At the moment, Truth Social is available for U.S. users only, but rest assured, we are working hard to make it available in your country. When Truth Social becomes available for you, we'll make an announcement. Stay tuned!

Access denied
You do not have access to truthsocial.com.

The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site.

Same when using a US proxy, btw. :P

That is a pretty bizarre thing for an ex-President and current candidate to say.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Syt

Yeah, sorry, I meant VPN - not proxy. Seems truthsocial is smart enough to recognize you using a VPN faking a US IP, at least for me. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

So, can anyone give us the executive summary on that video? I haven't seen it reported anywhere yet.

Richard Hakluyt

The Larch

It doesn't show to me, I get the same message as Syt.

Richard Hakluyt

Richard Hakluyt

As barrister says it is unhinged.

It starts with a straight shot of Trump saying that America needs a superhero, then moves to a cartoon of Trump stading outside Trump tower, opening his shirt to reveal superherowear underneath and shooting laser beams from his eyes, then moves to text saying there will be a major announcement today.

The Larch

Shades of the stunt he wanted to make when leaving hospital when he got covid, in which he wanted to open up his shirt to reveal a Superman logo underneath.  :lol:

Razgovory

He needs something to give his flagging campaign a shot in the arm. My guess it is some sort of minor attention seeking is incoming.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017