What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

The coup wasn't a high crime or misdemeanor, but it's still a crime of a dignity that calls for a criminal investigation of a person who was POTUS at the time?

Quote"The committee believes that more than sufficient evidence exists for a criminal referral of former President Trump for assisting or aiding and comforting those at the Capitol who engaged in a violent attack on the United States,"

That Trump did this was known already on Jan 6. Tax dollars at work.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEFtdxWa9kE

Tax returns released to public.  Lots of negative income, not much tax paid.

Sheilbh

Fabulous detail in the NY Mag piece on Trump's "campaign" - I still don't think he's really running:
QuoteHe had wanted to be in the movie business. It's important to never forget this about him. He watches Sunset Boulevard, "one of the greatest of all time," again and again and again. A silent-picture star sidelined by the talkies, driven to madness, in denial over her faded celebrity. When he was a businessman, he showed it to guests aboard his 727. When he was president, he held screenings of it for White House staff at Camp David.

He once showed it to his press secretary Stephanie Grisham, who later described how "the president, who could never sit still for anything without talking on the phone, sending a tweet, or flipping through TV channels, sat enthralled." And he once showed it to Tim O'Brien, the biographer, who wrote that when Norma Desmond cried, "Those idiot producers. Those imbeciles! Haven't they got any eyes? Have they forgotten what a star looks like? I'll show them. I'll be up there again, so help me!," Trump leaned over O'Brien's shoulder and whispered, "Is this an incredible scene or what? Just incredible."

There's also the line from interviews he did with a biographer that his favourite song of all time is Peggy Lee's Is That All There Is? :lol: :blink:
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

Admiral Yi

If Donald spends time in the slammer will they let him have hair products?

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: The Larch on December 25, 2022, 01:56:58 PMThat's made up, right?

He does this stupid stuff every major holiday, why should this one be different?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Josquius

He's claiming to have psychic powers now? :lol:
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUGwnW6aLQk

Unsuccessful GOP candidate for New Mexico legislature arrested for trying to shoot up homes of Democratic office holders and hiring others to help him.  His AR jammed.

HVC

Guns don't kill people, Republicans do.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 17, 2023, 06:23:27 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUGwnW6aLQk

Unsuccessful GOP candidate for New Mexico legislature arrested for trying to shoot up homes of Democratic office holders and hiring others to help him.  His AR jammed.

Well I cannot imagine why he didn't win.

Oh who am I kidding? We probably have a few fuckheads worse than him in the Texas legislature right now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Solmyr

If he had succeeded, he would be elected by the GOP in a landslide.

HisMajestyBOB

Looking forward to the House Committee that finds he was both framed and fully justified in his actions.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help