What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

So hey, apparently the FDA just raided Mar-a-Lago.

OttoVonBismarck

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on August 08, 2022, 06:26:01 PMSo hey, apparently the FDA just raided Mar-a-Lago.
I bet it's over those classified documents he kept his after his presidency.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Jacob on August 08, 2022, 06:26:01 PMSo hey, apparently the FDA just raided Mar-a-Lago.
If it's about Trump steaks, then I have to say I'm not that impressed with the speed of the investigation.

FunkMonk

Republicans calling for the federal government to defund the FBI  :lmfao:

I'm laughing now but it's entirely probable that a GOP Congress and President Trump will replace the FBI with a politicized federal police force answerable only to President Trump.  :(

In which case: GOPstapo, in ten years if you're looking through archived websites for proof of disloyalty and sedition and reading this post then fuck you.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HisMajestyBOB

Damn, there must have been some serious health code violations going on there.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Habbaku

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on August 08, 2022, 08:25:59 PM

They're finally declassifying ketchup as a vegetable.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

alfred russel

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on August 08, 2022, 08:25:59 PM

We probably have no idea.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

FunkMonk

Who knew a coordinated FDA-FBI operation would be table to steak down a President Trump?
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Jacob

Maybe Trump's misteak of putting ketchup on steak is finally going to ketchup to him?

Jacob

More seriously, is this the real deal regarding presidential records?

alfred russel

I think eligibility to run for president is in the constitution and can't be limited by statue. So while Trump may be unable to serve as the deputy director of toilet cleaning at national parks in Delaware, he can still run for president. Presidency or bust!
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Razgovory

There are demonstrations in front of Mar-a-Largo and FBI headquarters.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Quote from: Razgovory on August 08, 2022, 10:35:14 PMThere are demonstrations in front of Mar-a-Largo and FBI headquarters.

What kind of demonstrations?