News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

At this point I just hope that death squads backed by pardons are still off limits.

Oexmelin

It will begin with thugs, not death squads. Institutional retaliation is already here anyways.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Legbiter

Quote from: grumbler on February 07, 2020, 02:50:47 PM
Don't argue with DGuller, folks; he was probably in the Teaching Club in university, so knows more than any professional about how children learn.

:lol:

He and you is why I love Languish so, so much. I  :wub: you both anyways (no homonym). *hugs grumbler*
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

The Minsky Moment

Comey had him pegged.  You want to know what Trump will do just think about what a mob boss would do in the same situation.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

PRC

"Dad, I'm sitting here today in the US Capitol talking to our elected professionals is proof that you made the right decision 40 years ago to leave the Soviet Union and come here to the United States of America in search of a better life for our family. Do not worry. I will be fine for telling the truth."

Syt

The ambassador to the EU, Sondland, who incriminated Trump has also been fired.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

celedhring

As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

PRC

Vindman's twin brother who also had a NSC job as a lawyer and ethics council, was not part of the impeachment process, but was also fired at the same time.

crazy canuck

If there is any doubt about loyalty to the great leader they must be purged.

Stalin would be proud.

dps

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 08, 2020, 12:56:25 PM

Stalin would be proud.

Stalin would be ashamed.  Trump just fires people.  Stalin knew you couldn't leave people who opposed you alive, even in cases where their opposition to you was all in their head.

crazy canuck

Quote from: dps on February 08, 2020, 01:10:55 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 08, 2020, 12:56:25 PM

Stalin would be proud.

Stalin would be ashamed.  Trump just fires people.  Stalin knew you couldn't leave people who opposed you alive, even in cases where their opposition to you was all in their head.

Trump still has time for that.  Stalin started by moving people out.  The mass killings came later as his power was consolidated.

alfred russel

Trump will add to the horrors of his mass killings by personally sitting on his victims, crushing them to death. Initial plans to have Trump strangle the traitors to his presidency had to be scrapped as Trump's hands are too small.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

katmai

How can the most powerful man in US not have a competent Makeup Artist?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son