What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"Any impact that this entire episode has had on women's willingness to come forward and report sexual assault, which I encourage them all to do immediately after it happens, is caused by the Democrats, is caused by Dianne Feinstein and Chuck Schumer not respecting her requests for confidentiality," Cotton said.

Huh? Wait what did Schumer do?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on October 01, 2018, 11:04:35 AM
Quote"Any impact that this entire episode has had on women's willingness to come forward and report sexual assault, which I encourage them all to do immediately after it happens, is caused by the Democrats, is caused by Dianne Feinstein and Chuck Schumer not respecting her requests for confidentiality," Cotton said.

Huh? Wait what did Schumer do?

You know, Democrat Senators don't pick their nose without his say so.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on October 01, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 01, 2018, 01:04:43 AM
No Timmy.  Hinky as in: if Kavanaugh was the one being belligerent, why was Chad's bestie the one who spent the night in the can?

It's good to be the son of a Judge.
Better to be son of a DA
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

QuoteWhoa. If this is confirmed, this a pretty shocking falsehood – it would mean there are a lot of people on Kavanaugh's team who knew he was committing perjury when he said it.
https://twitter.com/TheViewFromLL2/status/1046881862621310977

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sophie Scholl

I feel like an idiot.  I just put together what the skis were that Kavanaugh was utilizing on July 1, 1982. :blush:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 02, 2018, 12:17:48 AM
I feel like an idiot.  I just put together what the skis were that Kavanaugh was utilizing on July 1, 1982. :blush:

It was the 80s.  Brewskis, dude!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Barrister on October 02, 2018, 12:27:41 AM

It was the 80s.  Brewskis, dude!
Right?  Ugh.  It's been so long since I've heard that term.  The closest I hear these days is the "shotski" they have at certain bars, aka a line of shots on an actual ski you do with a group.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

The Minsky Moment

July is low season in the Maryland Alps.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

jimmy olsen

What's this? The New York Times reporting the president committed hundreds of millions of dollars in tax fraud? Just another day in the Trump administration, where scandals and crimes that would obliterate any other administration in history don't matter at all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Lol

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1047244247915741185

Quote from: Kilgore Troutgotta tell you, not a great sign when your strategy is reduced to "launder your damage control through the federalist"

https://twitter.com/jonswaine/status/1047233184834961411
QuoteIn 80s letter preemptively leaked to Federalist, Kavanaugh reportedly suggested to Beach Week friends that they "warn the neighbors that we're loud, obnoxious drunks with prolific pukers among us"

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/02/new-york-times-preparing-hit-piece-on-brett-kavanaugh-for-party-planning/#.W7PRF3UmeR8.twitter

1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

That didn't take long. At hist latest rally, Trump imitated Ford in his own take on her testimony...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

bogh

Quote from: garbon on October 03, 2018, 02:03:42 AM
That didn't take long. At hist latest rally, Trump imitated Ford in his own take on her testimony...

Such a witty and fun guy - and a great impersonator to boot!

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Quote from: bogh on October 03, 2018, 02:27:22 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 03, 2018, 02:03:42 AM

Such a witty and fun guy - and a great impersonator to boot!

Most witty President ever. There hasn't been a President more witty.

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
33 minutes ago

The Failing New York Times did something I have never seen done before. They used the concept of "time value of money" in doing a very old, boring and often told hit piece on me. Added up, this means that 97% of their stories on me are bad. Never recovered from bad election call!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.