11/6 1:00 ET   Pittsburgh   -1.5   At Baltimore
11/6 4:05 ET   New Orleans   -4   At San Francisco
11/6 4:05 ET   Carolina   -3   At Los Angeles
11/6 4:25 ET   At Green Bay   -7   Indianapolis
11/6 4:25 ET   At San Diego   -4.5   Tennessee
11/6 8:30 ET   At Oakland   -1   Denver

Monday Night Football Point Spread
11/7 8:30 ET   At Seattle   -7   Buffalo

I can understand why CDM is slacking, coming up with witty titles is hard work. But I wanted a thread in which I could gloat after beating Kat in LFFL. :menace:

I'm having zero luck on my QB position though. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Liep on November 06, 2016, 05:56:50 AM
I can understand why CDM is slacking, coming up with witty titles is hard work.

Meh, just tough to pay attention to sports these days like I used to.  Really don't care anymore.

KRonn

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 06, 2016, 07:02:44 AM
Patriots are having a good year so far. :)

Pats look good so far, but need more focus on defense. Defense has been ok but has been stumbling a bit. Running back Dion Lewis may be back for next week, and he'll add a lot to the running game. Brady is on a tear and has lots of excellent receivers to pass to, including two tight ends. One is Gronk and the other very similar in talent which has to be a nightmare for defenses to cover them.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 06, 2016, 09:57:47 AM
Quote from: Liep on November 06, 2016, 05:56:50 AM
I can understand why CDM is slacking, coming up with witty titles is hard work.

Meh, just tough to pay attention to sports these days like I used to.  Really don't care anymore.

BS.  You were glued to the TV today watching your Ravens move into a tie for first place.  I know I was.

I mean, at least tell me you saw that onside kick attempt :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I tried to watch the NFL today. The product is just so blah this year.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 06, 2016, 05:26:15 PM
BS.  You were glued to the TV today watching your Ravens move into a tie for first place.  I know I was.

Ravens almost gave it away, though.  Can't protect Flacco. 

QuoteI mean, at least tell me you saw that onside kick attempt :lol:

That was magnificent.  It was as if Boswell had changed his mind 3 times how he was going to kick it.  In the middle of his swing.   :lol:

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 06, 2016, 08:25:50 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 06, 2016, 08:15:59 PM

Manning Lover.

I'll gladly take an OMAHA over the crap this season.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 06, 2016, 08:25:30 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 06, 2016, 05:26:15 PM

Ravens almost gave it away, though.  Can't protect Flacco. 

QuoteI mean, at least tell me you saw that onside kick attempt :lol:

That was magnificent.  It was as if Boswell had changed his mind 3 times how he was going to kick it.  In the middle of his swing.   :lol:

Hilarious and pathetic, but probably only the 2nd worst onside kick attempt I've seen, though.  I remember on attempt years ago when the ball went about 5 yards, and one of the up-men on the receiving team grabbed it out of the air and went in untouched for a TD.  Can't remember for sure who was involved, though it might have been the Monte Clark-era Detroit Lions--it would have been about par for the course for them.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 06, 2016, 08:15:59 PM

Yeah, I'm kind of feeling the same way too.  I mean the Packers are sucking, but every year up to this one I would be watching red zone and very into all of the games, this year I can barely sit down and watch a single game.....   :sleep:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Admiral Yi

I've been drifting more and more to a playoffs-only sports fan for a while now.

derspiess

Bengals have been disappointing but I'm still okay with this season. The Kaepernick stories on ESPN are finally starting to die down.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 06, 2016, 08:42:55 PM
Yeah, I'm kind of feeling the same way too.  I mean the Packers are sucking, but every year up to this one I would be watching red zone and very into all of the games, this year I can barely sit down and watch a single game.....   :sleep:

That game was on in the background.  Is it me, or is Andrew Luck turning into Matthew Stafford?

dps

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 06, 2016, 08:51:39 PM
I've been drifting more and more to a playoffs-only sports fan for a while now.

35 years ago, even with no internet, I knew the passing stats of every QB in the league up through the past weekends' games, even the backups.  Now I'm not even sure I know who the starters are for a few of the teams.