News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

RIP Jack Chick

Started by Martinus, October 25, 2016, 01:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

The Holy Father forgives you for your goofiness.  This is, after all, the Holy Year of Mercy.  Go in peace, goofs.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2016, 10:46:29 PM
The Holy Father forgives you for your goofiness.  This is, after all, the Holy Year of Mercy.  Go in peace, goofs.

In the spirit of Jack Chick, I don't need no forgiveness from the Antichrist in Rome.  You motherfucking goof.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Save it for the circle of Hell reserved for curling, plea bargaining and Monopoly money. 

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2016, 10:56:45 PM
Save it for the circle of Hell reserved for curling, plea bargaining and Monopoly money.

Pretty sure you need to re-read your Dante.  Curling, plea-bargaining and coloured money?  Sounds like Paradise to me. :wub:

Eddie Teach

One thing notable from Dante is how cold hell is, much like the Yukon.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 26, 2016, 11:15:56 PM
One thing notable from Dante is how cold hell is, much like the Yukon.

Hell has frozen over, and yet the Vancouver Canucks still haven't won the Cup.

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on October 26, 2016, 10:34:20 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2016, 10:06:40 PM
You are dodging my question.  How did you come to this conclusion?  Is it just an inclination?
:lol:
I answered. I do not believe in fairy tales and fables. Though some are fascinating pieces of fiction.

That's not an answer.  I asked how you came to this conclusion. :mellow:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on October 27, 2016, 05:08:14 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 26, 2016, 10:34:20 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2016, 10:06:40 PM
You are dodging my question.  How did you come to this conclusion?  Is it just an inclination?
:lol:
I answered. I do not believe in fairy tales and fables. Though some are fascinating pieces of fiction.

That's not an answer.  I asked how you came to this conclusion. :mellow:

Faith
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

FunkMonk

When I was in basic training they had Chick tracts available for us to read on Sundays. I can't remember how or why but they were there.

That shit used to make me laugh so hard  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Barrister

Admiral Yi

He's talking about the anti-Mormon tract Beeb.  :secret:

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 28, 2016, 12:22:08 PM

I know. :contract:

I was asking our resident Mormon if anything Chick said about Mormon beliefs is wrong.

viper37

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 28, 2016, 12:22:08 PM
Well - is he wrong?

:P

I haven't read everything.  Given what he thinks of Catholicism and Islam, I wouldn't be surprised at the factuality of his rant :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.