Main Menu

RIP Jack Chick

Started by Martinus, October 25, 2016, 01:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on October 26, 2016, 04:56:12 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2016, 04:44:28 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on October 26, 2016, 01:43:26 PM
Christianity in its various flavors is just so obviously man-made and obsesses over truly parochial concerns. Take a step back, and you can see how ridiculous it is.

Is this a scientific answer?  If so, please show your work.

It's just stupid

I don't think that a scientific argument.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 26, 2016, 04:28:02 PM
Quote from: Martinus on October 26, 2016, 04:10:52 PM
Listen to Minsky. If anyone got God right, it's the Jews.

They certainly have reached exquisite heights of dissembling and rationalization trying to adhere to incoherent and barbaric rules in a world that has since advanced in ethics, science and... pretty much everything.

Must explain the concerted efforts since Constantine to eradicate them.

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2016, 06:19:44 PM
Christianity in its various flavors is just so obviously man-made and obsesses over truly parochial concerns. Take a step back, and you can see how ridiculous it is.

It's just stupid

Neither is religion, god, etc.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on October 26, 2016, 06:32:24 PM

It's just stupid

Care to tell us how you came to this brilliant deduction that "It's just stupid"?  I love to know how those gears work inside that head of yours.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2016, 06:43:39 PM
I love to know how those gears work inside that head of yours.

Remember now:  this is 11B.  He'll grind it until he finds it.

11B4V

Quote from: 11B4V on October 26, 2016, 06:32:24 PM

It's just stupid

Care to tell us how you came to this brilliant deduction that "It's just stupid"?  I love to know how those gears work inside that head of yours.

Sorry don't believe in fairy tales, the bible, or the great juju of the mountain. Your stuff, along with all other religions, belongs on the shelf with Zeus, Appollo, and Cthulhu. Not on the same shelf with reason and logic. You may believe what you like and that's OK.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2016, 06:47:42 PM
I love to know how those gears work inside that head of yours.

Remember now:  this is 11B.  He'll grind it until he finds it.
:lol:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on October 26, 2016, 07:08:36 PM

Sorry don't believe in fairy tales, the bible, or the great juju of the mountain. Your stuff, along with all other religions, belongs on the shelf with Zeus, Appollo, and Cthulhu. Not on the same shelf with reason and logic. You may believe what you like and that's OK.

Okay, how did you come to this conclusion?  Is it just a hunch?

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2016, 08:28:09 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 26, 2016, 07:08:36 PM

Okay, how did you come to this conclusion?  Is it just a hunch?

So you believe in fairy tales, Zeus and the like? Nothing wrong with that or anything to be embarrassed about Raz. You can and it's OK.

Razgovory

You are dodging my question.  How did you come to this conclusion?  Is it just an inclination?

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2016, 10:06:40 PM
You are dodging my question.  How did you come to this conclusion?  Is it just an inclination?
:lol:
I answered. I do not believe in fairy tales and fables. Though some are fascinating pieces of fiction.

CountDeMoney

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2016, 10:42:12 PM
You're all goofs.

Fuck you you mutherfucking goof!  I'll cut you!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.