News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Trump's tape releases....

Started by Berkut, October 12, 2016, 01:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

So, we had a pretty huge bombshell of a Trump tape coming out a couple days before the second debate. Big enough that it actually got prominent Republicans to call for him to step aside*.

The timing seemed to me pretty ideal. I have to wonder how long someone was hanging onto that tape to release it at the most opportune moment.

And how many more there are to come...you know that isn't the only time he has been recorded saying something horrific...

*-Why is the presumption that if he steps aside Pence goes to the top of the ticket? Pence was not picked by anyone but fucking Trump - who is being asked to step aside for his stunning lack of judgment. Why in the world would the RNC choose the guy he picked as the person to replace him???
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

The Brain

I blame CdM. Only he owns the equipment to play tapes.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Well Pence at least looks and sounds 'presidential', so he has that going for him.  But he's definitely too conservative to be elected in the general unless he does a hard, phony tack to the middle.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

viper37

Quote from: Berkut on October 12, 2016, 01:12:02 PM
The timing seemed to me pretty ideal. I have to wonder how long someone was hanging onto that tape to release it at the most opportune moment.
I was wondering the same.  Compared to what he usually says, it ain't that bad.  And it's from 2005, long before he thought of entering politics.

And how many more there are to come...you know that isn't the only time he has been recorded saying something horrific...
There are those from the apprentice, but anyone leaking it faces a 5M$ penalty.  There's a crowdfunding for that, I heard.

*-Why is the presumption that if he steps aside Pence goes to the top of the ticket? Pence was not picked by anyone but fucking Trump - who is being asked to step aside for his stunning lack of judgment. Why in the world would the RNC choose the guy he picked as the person to replace him???
I guess that's because there's only one month left to the election and they'll try to salvage the pro-Trump vote with someone he picked while rallying the moderate Republicans tempted to vote Democrat.

At this point, the RNC does not think in terms of obtaining victory but in terms of limiting damages.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Brain on October 12, 2016, 01:26:59 PM
I blame CdM. Only he owns the equipment to play tapes.

Like this one?

Hey, I remember these!  :mad:

Barrister

Quote from: viper37 on October 12, 2016, 02:00:05 PM
I was wondering the same.  Compared to what he usually says, it ain't that bad.  And it's from 2005, long before he thought of entering politics.

Trump has mused about running for President going far back as the 1980s.

Hell - Donald Trump actually did run for President in 2000.  He sought the nomination for the Reform Party.  He actually won both primaries he entered, but withdrew from the race apparently feeling that he wouldn't be able to win the presidential election.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

You fuckers laugh, but that reel-to-reel shit is still the bomb. <_<

Anyway, I have to give my Dad his due...for months, I've been saying, "Can you believe Trump said X?", or "How can he get away with saying such-and-such...?", and all this time--even as far back as the Republican National Convention, Dad was like, "Meh...I'm just waiting for the rape charges to come out."  Not quite in the center red, but definitely worth some points.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

I once used a modified reel-to-reel tape player to measure the neutron fluence profile in a reactor.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 12, 2016, 02:19:58 PM
You fuckers laugh, but that reel-to-reel shit is still the bomb. <_<

Anyway, I have to give my Dad his due...for months, I've been saying, "Can you believe Trump said X?", or "How can he get away with saying such-and-such...?", and all this time--even as far back as the Republican National Convention, Dad was like, "Meh...I'm just waiting for the rape charges to come out."  Not quite in the center red, but definitely worth some points.

It begins, here ya go:
QuoteTwo Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

""He was like an octopus," she said. "His hands were everywhere."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on October 12, 2016, 02:24:58 PM
I once used a modified reel-to-reel tape player to measure the neutron fluence profile in a reactor.

Who hasn't?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 12, 2016, 11:15:23 PM

Who hasn't?

Third grade science was the bomb, wasn't it?  :)
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: grumbler on October 13, 2016, 06:41:54 AM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 12, 2016, 11:15:23 PM

Who hasn't?

Third grade science was the bomb, wasn't it?  :)

My school district couldn't afford the uranium. :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 14, 2016, 07:14:07 AM
My school district couldn't afford the uranium. :(

They should have gone with unobtainium, like in the movie.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!