Sarah Palin resigns Governorship to gear up for 2012

Started by Phillip V, July 03, 2009, 02:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 07, 2009, 11:42:43 AM
Whatever.  You're left wing reactionary views are well stated.

Well at least they are well stated.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Sheilbh on July 07, 2009, 11:31:31 AM
Quote from: Berkut on July 07, 2009, 10:22:28 AM
I just think it is funny that it is the supposed "progressives" who are calling her a "retarded whore" because she got pregnant out of marriage.

Why, that sounds so very...Conservitard!
Which 'progressives'?  Do you mean Marti?  He may have many personalities but he's still just one.

He was the only one pushing that except for Jaron and Fireblade who were trolling.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Valmy on July 07, 2009, 11:46:16 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 07, 2009, 11:42:43 AM
Whatever.  You're left wing reactionary views are well stated.

Well at least they are well stated.
I'd never say you were anything less than eloquent.  Ultra Left wing yes.  Unwell spoken no.
PDH!

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

Valmy

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 07, 2009, 11:50:21 AM
I'd never say you were anything less than eloquent.  Ultra Left wing yes.  Unwell spoken no.

Um...thanks.  Enjoying your crack pipe there Wags?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Valmy on July 07, 2009, 11:54:57 AM

There is the corking crack we've come to know and love from our friend in Merry Olde England.
PDH!

Razgovory

Quote from: saskganesh on July 07, 2009, 11:53:11 AM
Marti is not a liberal. he's a zealot.

He takes what ever ideology gets him more cock.  If the Catholic Church made cock-sucking a sacrament he's be part of opus dei.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Berkut

Quote from: Razgovory on July 07, 2009, 11:58:15 AM

He takes what ever ideology gets him more cock.  If the Catholic Church made cock-sucking a sacrament he's be part of opus dei.

lol
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on July 07, 2009, 11:54:57 AM

He's right though, your radicalism is well known. :yes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 07, 2009, 03:18:42 PM
He's right though, your radicalism is well known. :yes:

I am a natural revolutionary ready to lead the people to truth and justice and two chickens in every pot.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on July 07, 2009, 11:58:15 AM

:D
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habsburg

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

sbr

Not to go too off topic but Sarah Palin is a whiny little bitch; her voice makes me want to use steak knives as ear plugs.

Barrister

Quote from: Fate on July 07, 2009, 09:26:17 AM
We have to remember, the quality of lawyer she's getting is on par with the likes of BarristerBoy. Who else would want to move up to such a god awful climate?

I'm happy to know she's receiving such excellent legal advice.   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.