News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Brangelina is over!

Started by Martinus, September 20, 2016, 11:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

I don't know if it's intentional (probably not, these things are planned well in advance), they release the trailer to Pitt's last movie the very same day they announced their divorce.  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THur9YDzVPU

I bet that movie is now making a couple dozen million dollars at the box office.  :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on September 20, 2016, 03:04:42 PM
I think she looks cool. I loved her in Maleficent

But I can see how her decision to cut off her breasts could have had something to do with this.

I think it has less to do with that than it does with the fact that the house has turned into a goddamned UNHCR camp.  Pain in the ass if you just want to chill and stay stoned all the time.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on September 20, 2016, 05:01:06 PM
If you're playing the crazy card how can you skip her making out with her brother?

And here we have the key;  while she has major daddy issues with the Midnight Cowboy, the fact remains that she was a freak, and guys like Pitt will always choose the Freak over the Prude.

Let's review the genesis of Brangelina:
Jennifer Aniston:  All-American Girl, stunningly make-you-stupid gorgeous (IMHO), but consistently unable to maintain relationships.
Brad Pitt: Sexiest Man Alive, one of the prettiest fuckers in Hollywood.
Wedding bells.  A perfect fit.

Enter Angelina Jolie and everything we know about her over-the-top freakiness.

Why does Brad leave Jennifer?  Easy.  Jennifer's the type that won't let you cum on her back because it's "gross and disrespectful," and Jolie's the type that would want to let you fuck her bi friend in the ball bin of Chuck E. Cheese, and if there's a birthday party going on, that just makes her hotter.

Freaks will always edge out the Prudes.

celedhring

Where does Gwyneth Paltrow fit in that analysis? :hmm:

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 21, 2016, 12:43:49 PM
If you're playing the crazy card how can you skip her making out with her brother?

And here we have the key;  while she has major daddy issues with the Midnight Cowboy, the fact remains that she was a freak, and guys like Pitt will always choose the Freak over the Prude.

Jennifer Aniston:  All-American Girl, stunningly make-you-stupid gorgeous (IMHO), but consistently unable to maintain relationships.

Why does Brad leave Jennifer?  Easy.  Jennifer's the type that won't let you cum on her back because it's "gross and disrespectful," and Jolie's the type that would want to let you fuck her bi friend in the ball bin of Chuck E. Cheese, and if there's a birthday party going on, that just makes her hotter.

:truth:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

:lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: celedhring on September 21, 2016, 01:30:00 PM
Where does Gwyneth Paltrow fit in that analysis? :hmm:

In a delivery service box.

Ed Anger

And people wonder why I hang out at the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Scipio

Your theory is cute, but Aniston is half-Greek  and I never met a Greek chick that wasn't a total freak.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Scipio on September 21, 2016, 08:03:07 PM
Your theory is cute, but Aniston is half-Greek  and I never met a Greek chick that wasn't a total freak.

I'm pretty sure she went with the other Greek half, the high maintenance half.