Main Menu

Brangelina is over!

Started by Martinus, September 20, 2016, 11:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 20, 2016, 01:32:11 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 20, 2016, 01:12:15 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 20, 2016, 01:06:57 PM
So who gets custody of their 20 adopted children?

Apparently that's a big cause of the break.

I thought it might be because she looks like a hag.

:angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 20, 2016, 01:32:11 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 20, 2016, 01:12:15 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 20, 2016, 01:06:57 PM
So who gets custody of their 20 adopted children?

Apparently that's a big cause of the break.

I thought it might be because she looks like a hag.

I think she looks cool. I loved her in Maleficent

But I can see how her decision to cut off her breasts could have had something to do with this.

HVC

She was definitely above average in attractiveness, but seemed to be one of those women that other women found more attractive then men did.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

She *used* to be ubberr hott, then she was too boney with a nice face, now she's Auschwitz skinny with a kind of scary face.

Barrister

Yeah she does have a kind-of skeletal look going on now doesn't she. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

I found her lips too pouty. Had perma duck face

Ya, ya, bony knees.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

The Brain

Quote from: HVC on September 20, 2016, 03:26:18 PM
I found her lips too pouty. Had perma duck face

She had a purdy mouth.

gettit??!?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

alfred russel

Do you people remember when she was dating billy bob thornton and they did weird things like wear capsules of each others blood as jewelry? I'm not convinced she isn't still the same crazy woman, but with better pr advice.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

HVC

If you're playing the crazy card how can you skip her making out with her brother?

alfred russel

Quote from: HVC on September 20, 2016, 05:01:06 PM
If you're playing the crazy card how can you skip her making out with her brother?

I didn't know about that. :blush:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Monoriu

I think they are far too high profile. 

Savonarola

Quote from: Razgovory on September 20, 2016, 01:05:39 PM
This was the big headline on CNN's webpage, written in huge letters.  I spent the rest of the morning checking other news sites to make sure I hadn't fallen into some mirror universe where terrorism, economics, and American politics had been abolished.

While it's no longer the headline, there are four unique stories on CNN covering this crucial story:

Brangelina split: Don't play blame game
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt divorce: What's at stake
Angelina Jolie's divorce lawyer just repped Johnny Depp and 11 other things to know
George Clooney reacts to Brangelina split

(In fact there are five headlines, but two lead to the "What's at stake story.")

To be fair there are 10 unique stories that mention Trump by name; including one where Hil calls out the Putin-Trump bromance and another where someone has stolen a naked statue of Donald Trump.  So TMZ Beltway Edition CNN has certainly not given up on politics.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Syt

In this time of national crisis, will Trump and Clinton do the sensible thing and pause their campaign out of respect for the feelings of the nation?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

I'm glad there is something to talk about that isn't Trump.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.