News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Brangelina is over!

Started by Martinus, September 20, 2016, 11:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

this is the worst news, like, ever. :cry:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

grumbler

OMG!  Something I didn't know about is now something I no longer can know about.  :(
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

You never heard that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were together?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Maybe he'll start dating Taylor :Timmy: :yeah:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on September 20, 2016, 12:40:41 PM

I've never heard of a band named Brangelina, and I don't read the tabloids.  I do know that Brad Pitt is married to Angelina Jolie.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on September 20, 2016, 12:58:14 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 20, 2016, 12:40:41 PM

I've never heard of a band named Brangelina, and I don't read the tabloids.  I do know that Brad Pitt is married to Angelina Jolie.

The more you know! *shooting star*

Razgovory

This was the big headline on CNN's webpage, written in huge letters.  I spent the rest of the morning checking other news sites to make sure I hadn't fallen into some mirror universe where terrorism, economics, and American politics had been abolished.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

So who gets custody of their 20 adopted children?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on September 20, 2016, 01:06:57 PM
Brads gonna be paying a lot of child support :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Apparently that's a big cause of the break.

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on September 20, 2016, 01:05:39 PM
This was the big headline on CNN's webpage, written in huge letters.  I spent the rest of the morning checking other news sites to make sure I hadn't fallen into some mirror universe where terrorism, economics, and American politics had been abolished.

BREAKING NEWS

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on September 20, 2016, 01:12:15 PM

Apparently that's a big cause of the break.

I thought it might be because she looks like a hag.