NFL Season Week 1: Still Too Goddamned Hot Out For Concussions

Started by CountDeMoney, September 11, 2016, 09:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Well that was a butt kicking. Even when the Steelers were ahead 7-6 it felt like it was a mismatch.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

KRonn

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 12, 2016, 04:06:46 AM
Garoppolo looked really good in the win .

Secondary not so much, however they were playing against Arizona so it's understandable.

Yep, he did look good, better than I was expecting. Needs to keep it going now. 

Valmy

Garoppolo was marvelous in College and I thought he landed in an ideal situation. I think he stands a good chance to being the Aaron Rogers to Brady's Brett Favre. We will see.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

How will the League cope with a 4-0 Pats team & a very, very angry Tom Brady.

I hope the Pats go 19-0 this year. Fuck those suits in NYC.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

I am hoping for a 4-0 start and a 4-12 finish.

That would be justice.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

derspiess

NFLShop is blocking people from ordering Harambe jerseys :mellow:  :nofunleague:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 14, 2016, 03:18:31 PM
NFLShop is blocking people from ordering Harambe jerseys :mellow:  :nofunleague:

The life you save may be your own.

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on September 14, 2016, 01:21:41 PM
I am hoping for a 4-0 start and a 4-12 finish.

That would be justice.

:lol:  Didn't know there were any Roger Goodell fans on the board.

Real justice would see Goodell fine 25% of the salary of every player who voted to give Goodell the power to steal their money.

What a bunch of morons.  The stupidity of NFL players, along with the stupidity of NFL owners, are the best reasons to avoid anything that makes the NFL money.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

It'd be interesting to read grumbler's take on Rae Carruth had Carruth played at Michigan.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on September 16, 2016, 12:37:22 PM
It'd be interesting to read grumbler's take on Rae Carruth had Carruth played at Michigan.

Yes slightly inflating footballs in an attempt to get an edge is totally equivalent to murder. You fucks are waaaaay outside of any sanity on this issue. You bitch about the no fun league but here you want to flip out anytime somebody is not just a apathetic drone out to score a paycheck.

derspiess

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on September 16, 2016, 12:55:53 PM
Wow I didn't realize you were such a big Brady fan.

Yeah. He makes watching the NFL interesting. God Bless him. I will miss him when he is gone. I do wish he had served his suspension like a man, when you get caught you gotta pay the price.

But I appreciate the effort to brush up against the limits as much as you can. I wish the Redskins were known for that kind of competitive hustle rather than idiotic ownership and racism.