And we're back!

Main Menu

The Blurred Blue Line

Started by jimmy olsen, September 04, 2016, 06:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Quote from: Valmy on September 05, 2016, 12:00:58 AM
Quote from: Siege on September 04, 2016, 11:58:28 PM

Hey I thought you just told me I was supposed to gun down everybody while carrying out vigilante justice? Now I am not supposed to shoot everybody?

Where did you get this from?
Vigilantism is illegal.
We are talking here about gunz.

Stop with the strawman.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: Valmy on September 05, 2016, 12:08:58 AM
Let's shut down the courts and just let guns run everything since clearly laws have no impact on anything! Hey that's stupid! So therefore it should be a meme!

WTF,  dude.
No straw man.

Nobody is talking about whatever crazy shit you are saying. Having weapons for self defense is to keep your family safe until the cops get there.

Those 5 minutes last forever when you have armed intruders in your home.

Siege

Razgovory

I forgot, you are a dishonorable liar who is a disgrace to his uniform.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: alfred russel on September 04, 2016, 11:17:07 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 04, 2016, 08:39:17 PM
Quote from: dps on September 04, 2016, 07:17:56 PM
I'm sure that by next week, he'll come up with some shocking articles that reveal that the sun rises in the east and sets and the west.  And that fire is hot, but water is wet.

Why would the average person not involved with the law know this? When I saw uniformed officers outside a club I just assumed they were sent there by the police department in the interest of keeping the peace. Not that the club hired them and their state sanctioned authority.

So you live in a world it takes forever police to respond to 911 calls and police departments in places are way understaffed, but there is still a cop in front of clubs and plenty of businesses and churches have cops out front to direct traffic. You seriously never put 2 and 2 together?

I didn't live in that world. Not my fault that Rhode Island had it's shit together.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on September 05, 2016, 12:22:42 AM
I forgot, you are a dishonorable liar who is a disgrace to his uniform.

I think he's telling the truth; he doesn't know history.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on September 05, 2016, 01:05:31 AM
This thread delivers. :D

As what, Siegy's own MySpace page, complete with memes from 2003?

dps

Quote from: Siege on September 05, 2016, 12:13:34 AM
Quote from: Valmy on September 05, 2016, 12:08:58 AM
Let's shut down the courts and just let guns run everything since clearly laws have no impact on anything! Hey that's stupid! So therefore it should be a meme!

WTF,  dude.
No straw man.

Nobody is talking about whatever crazy shit you are saying. Having weapons for self defense is to keep your family safe until the cops get there.

Those 5 minutes last forever when you have armed intruders in your home.

The issue of whether or not private citizens have a right to own firearms has nothing to do with this thread, moron.

I can't tell who's dumber, you or Timmay.

DGuller

I think it's very easy to tell.  :huh:

dps

Quote from: DGuller on September 05, 2016, 03:30:38 PM

Oh, Siegy posts stupider stuff than Tim, but I can't tell how much of Siegy's stupidity is actual stupidity, how much is drunkenness, and how much is trolling;  whereas AFAIK, Tim doesn't troll us and isn't subject to bouts of inebriation.

alfred russel

Quote from: dps on September 05, 2016, 02:43:28 PM

I can't tell who's dumber, you or Timmay.

Siege is the one that managed to learn the language of the country he moved to.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 05, 2016, 12:32:07 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on September 04, 2016, 11:17:07 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 04, 2016, 08:39:17 PM
Quote from: dps on September 04, 2016, 07:17:56 PM
I'm sure that by next week, he'll come up with some shocking articles that reveal that the sun rises in the east and sets and the west.  And that fire is hot, but water is wet.

Why would the average person not involved with the law know this? When I saw uniformed officers outside a club I just assumed they were sent there by the police department in the interest of keeping the peace. Not that the club hired them and their state sanctioned authority.

So you live in a world it takes forever police to respond to 911 calls and police departments in places are way understaffed, but there is still a cop in front of clubs and plenty of businesses and churches have cops out front to direct traffic. You seriously never put 2 and 2 together?

I didn't live in that world. Not my fault that Rhode Island had it's shit together.

Sure you did. You lived in the Carolinas for a summer. You also apparently read lots of news stories, so you must have come across that before. If nothing else, I know I posted about how when I recently called 911 in the center of Atlanta, I got an "all lines are busy, please stay on the line or you will lose your place in the queue" automated message, and then it took the cop what felt like forever to show up (I don't remember how long).
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

DGuller

Quote from: dps on September 05, 2016, 03:53:40 PM
Quote from: DGuller on September 05, 2016, 03:30:38 PM

Oh, Siegy posts stupider stuff than Tim, but I can't tell how much of Siegy's stupidity is actual stupidity, how much is drunkenness, and how much is trolling;  whereas AFAIK, Tim doesn't troll us and isn't subject to bouts of inebriation.
Even if Siege is trolling, the way he does it is still indicative of a very low IQ.