And we're back!

Main Menu

Football Manager 16

Started by Pedrito, November 16, 2015, 02:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on November 24, 2015, 08:16:01 AM
Quote from: The Larch on November 24, 2015, 07:44:12 AM
Actually the Classic Mode introduced in FM15 is an incredible adition, IMO.

It's older than that, I played classic games in FM13, the last one I owned.

Really? I could swear it was newer than that. At least in FM15 it was the first time I used it extensively.

Liep

Bought the game on the recent sale and loving the message I just received in game: "Due to club protests about scheduling, the 2022 FIFA World Cup will be hosted by Canada rather than Qater."

:yes:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Quote from: Liep on June 18, 2016, 03:11:59 AM
Bought the game on the recent sale and loving the message I just received in game: "Due to club protests about scheduling, the 2022 FIFA World Cup will be hosted by Canada rather than Qater."

I got the same in my current game, they moved it to China though...  :glare:

Josquius

Thats cool.
Though surely they could have limited the new nation to somewhere more realistic.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

so is this iteration any good?

Liep

Quote from: Tamas on June 18, 2016, 07:28:44 AM
so is this iteration any good?

The player interaction is still annoying but the game itself is better and smoother than any ive played before.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

Bought it on last day of the Steam sale. Bad idea. Free time: consumed.  :Embarrass:

Josquius

Play it on windowed mode and you can mix it with internet browsing and even work! :w00t:
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on June 18, 2016, 03:14:41 AM
Quote from: Liep on June 18, 2016, 03:11:59 AM

I got the same in my current game, they moved it to China though...  :glare:

In another game: Morocco. :hmm:

Josephus

Theres a promotion offer right now if you preorder FM17 on Steam you get 5 per cent off for every game you own on Steam going back to 2013--so a max of 20 percent
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

Quote from: Josephus on August 20, 2016, 10:25:35 AM
Theres a promotion offer right now if you preorder FM17 on Steam you get 5 per cent off for every game you own on Steam going back to 2013--so a max of 20 percent
Nice idea.
Would be good if it was more than a one off promotion and staggered.
Last years version is 15%, year before that 10%, etc...
I just can't get myself to buy a game which is essentially the same as 2015 that I already own.
██████
██████
██████