News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Usury Quest: The Quest to Impress Mono AAR

Started by Valmy, August 12, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 09, 2016, 04:32:21 PM
Borrowers are allowed to pay down principle early.

Bastard! I guess he did not have as much credit card debt as he originally thought.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Quote from: Valmy on September 09, 2016, 07:30:04 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 09, 2016, 04:32:21 PM
Borrowers are allowed to pay down principle early.

Bastard! I guess he did not have as much credit card debt as he originally thought.

Report him for hacking, imho.

Admiral Yi

Big spike in delinquencies last couple weeks.  :(

Valmy

Supposedly my first four notes all received their payments on the 15th but it is taking forever for them to show up in my account. No wonder non-lending based RPGs are more fun.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on September 20, 2016, 09:27:16 PM
Supposedly my first four notes all received their payments on the 15th but it is taking forever for them to show up in my account. No wonder non-lending based RPGs are more fun.

Sure you're not confusing due date with payment date?  My money always shows up the day it's paid, at 9PM central.

If you go to Holdings/Notes and click on the status of a note, you'll be able to see payment history.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 20, 2016, 09:32:12 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 20, 2016, 09:27:16 PM

Sure you're not confusing due date with payment date?  My money always shows up the day it's paid, at 9PM central.

If you go to Holdings/Notes and click on the status of a note, you'll be able to see payment history.

I look at the note and it tells me the amount of the payment and fact that the payment is 'completed' and the fact that the account is 'current'. But no money has yet showed up in my account.

Admiral Yi

And your cash balance is showing zero? Sound like a job for customer service. 

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 20, 2016, 09:39:33 PM

I will check back again tomorrow and see if it shows up.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 20, 2016, 09:39:33 PM
Or federal investigator.  :ph34r:

Valmy

Oh good my vast wealth is now deposited in my hoard.

Not sure why it took six days though.

Malthus

Someone earned some interest on that vast hoard during those six days - and it probably wasn't you.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

mongers

Quote from: DGuller on September 21, 2016, 05:26:15 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 21, 2016, 01:03:06 PM
Not sure why it took six days though.
:hmm:

That blokes currency is on the up isn't it; 20 years ago I and many other probably wouldn't have know who it was, now his fizzog is relatively well know.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

Yes it is time for the fourth episode of Usury Quest (counting the initial episode in the other thread):

USURY IV: QUEST OF THE USURAR
In another world. In another time when I will impress Mono.

How fares thee in thy quest Usurar?

Thou hath gathered 49 entire coins!

But what next? How cans't thou further thine progress in mastering the virtues? Get thee to the Seer!

Great Hawkwind shall see into thine inner being and find thee worthy!

The Seer hast great wisdom indeed!

But as thou doest know each great virtue of the land has a vile dungeon that represents its antithesis. Horrors that must be conquered both symbolically and literally. Behold a place of corruption and evil where heroes are made or broken:

Not the Dungeon Default! Turn back before it is too late Usurar!

Huh. Ok what notes to battle with this month?

Oh hell one freaking A note on the entire system? And it is for 24 grand? Oh well. I don't really get why some guys get such low rates and others get much higher ones even though their FICO scores are similar.

Anyway here I tried again to concentrate on smaller ones. Behold this month's order:

A $5,000 B loan, a $5,000 C loan, and a $7,500 B loan. I vetted them all pretty thoroughly so hopefully...there will be much profit for thee Usurar!

Behold thy gains in the darkness of Dungeon Default!

All gold to the Usurar!

OH NO!!!

HORRIBLY IRONIC DEATH!!!111 AAAGH!

Is this the end for the Usurar? Turn in next month for Usury V: Debtors of Destiny!

Oh right. My final stats:

And I was able to rename my portfolio 'Usury Quest' which is less secretive I admit.

Admiral Yi

No finer feeling than to have a delinquent make a payment.  Five of my prodigal sons have returned to the fold in the last week or so.  :)