Main Menu

Acts of Terrorism megathread

Started by mongers, August 04, 2016, 08:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Crazy_Ivan80

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56553790

churchbombing by adherents of our favourite religion of peace.

Valmy

It is the season for religious bombings.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

So... The us capitol has been attacked?
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

I'm sure it was done by one of the very fine people who love America and law and order so much they feel compelled to attack American institutions and kill cops.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

This is the cost of acquitting Trump.  This bullshit will keep happening until the GOP sidelines the crazies.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on April 02, 2021, 03:28:00 PM
I'm sure it was done by one of the very fine people who love America and law and order so much they feel compelled to attack American institutions and kill cops.

True patriots.

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on April 02, 2021, 03:55:11 PM
This is the cost of acquitting Trump.  This bullshit will keep happening until the GOP sidelines the crazies.

No it'll end when it transforms into something more serious; I think there are bound to be McVeigh like plotters at work planning Oklahoma style outrages, maybe even now.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

grumbler

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on March 29, 2021, 12:50:33 PM

So a church belonging to one "religion of peace" was ineptly suicide-bombed by adherents of a different "religion of peace?"

The story just needs a BJP angle to be complete.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

Quote from: Caliga on April 02, 2021, 03:28:00 PM
It turns out the guy was into Nation of Islam. :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Well, happily this was not a political act.  This was just a person who thought the CIA was controlling his mind.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: grumbler on April 02, 2021, 06:08:15 PM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on March 29, 2021, 12:50:33 PM

So a church belonging to one "religion of peace" was ineptly suicide-bombed by adherents of a different "religion of peace?"

The story just needs a BJP angle to be complete.

keep drowning that fish...

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on April 03, 2021, 02:17:13 AM
keep drowning that fish...

Please, please don't throw me in the briar patch?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Razgovory on April 02, 2021, 07:38:36 PM
Well, happily this was not a political act.  This was just a person who thought the CIA was controlling his mind.

We're not too far off from "End CIA mindcontrol" being a mainstream GOP political opinion.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help